Chapter 3

(Brad's POV!)

I saw my little sisters hanging out with Jake. It made me smile. She was wearing my shirt like always. They were skating on the frozen over pond laughing and smiling. They stopped skating so I decided to walk over and say hi. When I got over to them I saw a look on Jake's face i couldn't quite put my finger on it.

(Jake's POV!)

I think Brad noticed my look so i changed my face to a smile so he wouldn't notice. I said hi and we talked for a while. When we were done talking we went to my house to check on my siblings.

(Kaycee's POV)

We made our way to Jake's house to check on his family. We always have a Sunday dinner at his house. I was always greated by Mrs. Smith. It was talkative as always we talked about school and how Jake would be graduating soon and then he would go work with the other men. I was only 15 and had 3 more years left when I was done with school I would be expected to become a housewife and have many children. Later that night Jake and I went into the forest to our spot which was a hollowed log that we had carved our names into. Then he said something I'd never forget " I love you".

Author's Note!

Hey so I hope you like the cliffhanger more soon!