Clinique

Josh's p/o/v
"Mr Joseph and Mr Dun?" The nurse said. I stood up and nudged Tyler. "C'mon dude". He stood up and we walked over to the door. "Please close the door" said Dr. Urie. The nurse left, but not before blowing a kiss to the doctor. He chuckled. "Brendon!" I called. "Right. Ok what's wrong?" "He came back" Tyler said. Brendon looked like someone just kissed his wife. "We've dealt with him before! Why is he back?!" I'm not sure if he's asking us or asking himself. "The only reason he would come back is if someone is present in your life that will cause him trouble". Emma. She's the reason? "Well there's this girl, Emma. It started when I met her" Tyler said."yes. Of course... Does she care about you in anyway?". Tyler opened his mouth but closed it again. He thought for a moment. "Well, I guess...". "She's obviously a threat to this "person". Suddenly, Tyler said "His names Blurryface". "What?" I asked. "My names Blurryface Joshua" Tyler said in a sickly tone. "Tyler look up" I told him to do. Tyler kept looking at the ground as if he didn't hear me. "BLURRY! Look up right now!". Tyler slowly looked up, an evil grin on his face. Except it wasn't Tyler. It was him. "Leave him alone!". Tyler stood up and grabbed Brendon by the neck, lifting him off the floor. "Aghksjfis" Brendon choked. "Let him go!". Tyler twitched madly. "I'm not done" and with that Tyler fell to ground (and so did Brendon). Brendon gasped for breath and coughed. "Jesus fucking...holy shit...". Tyler was doubled up on the floor, shallow breathing through his mouth. "Ok we're leaving. Sorry Brendon. I mean Dr. Urie" I said apologetically. "No no it's fine. Part of...my life's....work" Brendon said wheezing. I carried Tyler out and put him in the car. He was unconscious. "Man. Why do you have to go so hard on him?"

A/n: ok I've been having such a brain fart. Fillers are not my thing. Oh btw September 21 at 12:21, is a nice little surprise I got for you guys so watch out! Wink wink to beingsmol. Anyways so the new chapters coming out are little filler for sept 21. MUCH LOOOVVVEEE!!!