Dark Parts

Emma's p/o/v
Oh god. Tyler just caught us in his tour bus. I couldn't help but wonder how many times this has happened. "Well this is a first". That about answered my question. Suddenly, Jennifer lunged at Tyler and held a knife to his throat. Oh god not again! "Are you mental?!" Tyler said. This has happened before. I know crazy, but it's happened so many times, I know exactly how to handle it. "Ok! So Tyler.." I began. "We need you to do something for us. And no nothing too crazy but just a little bit". I faked smirked at him. Tyler looked at me like I was a maniac. It kinda stung but hey, who can blame him? "Hello SMØL bean" Jennifer piped. I waited for her to say something else. She turned and looked at me with a "um hello?!" Look. Then I remembered Oh right! My turn to be boss for this shenanigan. "So! You let us stay here and go on tour with you guys or my friend here will make a simple move. And with that simple move, you'll end up seeing Jesus. Got it?". He looked like he was about to throw up but he nodded and I nodded at Jen to let him go. Just in case, she went behind him while I stayed in front. There was an awkward silence. Then Josh comes in. Oh shit forgot about him for a second there. Tyler yelled and I lunged at him while Jen went for Josh. In about 2 second, the boys were on the ground. "Woah Ty, who's the new security guards?!". I rolled my eyes and explained the situation to him. I left out the part about almost killing Tyler but that didn't end up well. "She pulled a knife on me!". That's cute. I must've said it out loud cause Tyler glared at me and said "Oh sorry! I was just enjoying the fact that I almost got my throat cut!". He was reaching for his neck when I grabbed his wrist and pushed his chin up. "Jen! Why did you actually cut him?!"

Tyler's p/o/v
I was confused. She didn't cut me did she? I didn't feel anything. The other girl put a finger to my throat and I sharp pain exploded from it. "Ow!" "Sorry" she said. "Come on we need to clean that". She pulled my wrist Ow to the bathroom. I looked over at Josh and he just shrugged. I sighed and followed her to the bathroom. "Sit on the toilet". I did so without protest cause she was kind of scary. But that demanding voice. I shook out of my thoughts as she pushed my chin up again. I winced at the pain. Why the heck is she using alcohol?! Water would suffice. "Quite being a baby and stop moving" I tried to look down and glare at her but she pushed my head back up. After about 5 minutes she bandaged up my neck. "All done" she said. I looked down only to be met with her piercing eyes. I didn't realize how close we were. We stared at each other for a while. So many thought were going through the my head. I didn't even realized we were leaning until my lips touched her very slightly. She quickly stood up and walked out of the bath room. "Thanks" I said. She stopped and nodded at me. Oh god that was awkward. Then I realized, why did she help? She could've let me bleed since she was ready to kill me anyways. Why?

A/n: hello fellow humans(jk I'm a not human) anyways how's the story? This is sort of a filler. I didn't want to go to fast. Lol no one cares. Oh btw sorry for not updating soon enough! I was distracted. Much love!