Chapter 8

Lucas

Tuesday

Its Been 4 days since the incident and I didnt sorry and neither did she and Mindy have been closer then acquaintances but nothing more. Her Peoples been back so Tati Dem Went back home and Everytime for lunch she drive to get some then eat in her car till its time for class. If She Dont Wanna Talk To Me At The Moment Thats Cool But Ignoring Me And Shit Aint Cool.

****At Lunch****

Naijah: Is She Still In Her Car? *looks outside the Cafeteria Windows*

Lucas: Yeah

Will: She Look So Depressed And Lonely

Dillyn: And Not Hungry *laughs* she eating like she havent ate in a week

Tati: *laughs* Yeah you should go talk to her

Lucas: Hell No *eats a frie*

EB But Lucas: NOW!

Lucas: Damn Niggas Okay Shit *Gets Up And Walks*

Amari

I was sitting in my car sliently stuffing my face with McDonald's Fries. I was so depressed lately And Monica Keep Pushing me my point of no return Ima Hurt Her Feelings. I looked up to see Lucas walk out the Cafe and I was praying he wasnt coming to my car.

Lucas: *opens the door*

Amari: Damn Why didnt I lock the door

Lucas: *closes door* Why you ignoring me

Amari: Hello to you too and Im not ignoring you.

I lied I was ignoring him because if I didnt I would give in and say sorry first which I HATE doing I guess I do got too much pride.

Lucas: Well you dont talk to me or anything and Its Seems Like you dont even want to be with me Amari

Amari: Well....who said that *childish tone*

Lucas: Stop Playing games yo. I didnt mean to push you I felt bad afterwards but you kicked me out. I guess Im.....*breathes*

Amari: Your.....*leans in and smiles*

Lucas: Ugh Stfu Im Sorry

Amari: *laughs*

Lucas: Whats So Fucking Funny *catches a attitude*

Amari: You Said Sorry First

Lucas: So *straight face*

Amari: Thats why I was ignoring you so you can say sorry first.

Lucas: You fucking serious *opens the door and puts one leg out* stubborn, childish aih (GCO)

Amari: *pulls him back into the car by his shirt*

Lucas: What Amari You gon stretch my shi(GCO)

Amri: *pulls him closer and kisses him and bites his lip*

Lucas: *kisses back and rolls his eyes*  Don't Ever Call Me A Bitch Again *grabs your jaw* Its Daddy *Gets Out Car*

Amari: Okay Bit..

Lucas: *Turns Around Like Bitch I wish you would*

Amari: I mean..Okay Daddy *laughs*

Tati

We were looking from the table and we were all anticipated but as soon as they kissed and got out I couldnt hold my excitement.

Tati: YAYYYY *Stands Up and dances*

Dillyn: Sit cho Happy Ass Down acting like he just proposed or sum shit

Amari And Lucas Walked In Behind on another smiling once they saw me dancing

Amari: Sit Yo No Rhythm Having Ass Down *laughs*

EB but Tati: *laughs*

Tati: Haha Fuck You.

We all conversated and it was only 5 minutes till our lunch was over and only the worst can happen at this moment.

Amari

??: Hey Lukey Pooh

I felt my face and mood suddenly change at the speed of light when I recognized the voice coming up behind me.

Lucas: *rolls his eyes* Dont Fucking Call Me That.

Mindy: Why Not Lukey Pooh Our Text Messages Dont Mean Anything *pouts and talked in a childish tone*

I felt the adrenaline inside of me kick in and I tried to stand up and fuck this bitch up but I felt a restriction on my hand causing me to sit back down to only see Lucas Staring at me shaking his head no.

Amari: Mindy.....I advise you to take yo broke Kylie Jenner Wanna Be Ass Out My Face. And You *points at Lucas* Why Tf You Texting Her.

Mindy: *smirks*

Lucas: Aint No Texting Her Babe. She Just Testing You So You Can Spaz The Fuck out.

Mindy: Oh Really *Picks Up Phone And Calls A Number*

Right after that a phone rung in his pocket.

Tati: *shakes her head*

Dillyn: Damn L Man

Amari: So How She Got Yo Phone Number *stands up and folds my arms*

Lucas: *takes phonee out his pocket* This shit aint even mine yo. It look like mine but its not cuz you my homescreen Amari. *turns on phone to show a blank screen* This Look Like Diamond's Shit

Tati: Wayment So Yo Dumbass Took Diamond Phone And Put It With His Shit And Tried to Expect Amari To Leave Without asking questions?

Everyone looked at Mindy like the dumb bitch she is and her sly smirk quickly faded as her plan didnt work.

Dillyn: Dats Some Middle School Type shit grow tf up Mindy Damn. They not gon break up. And Lucas Sho Dont want yo ass.

Dillyn Was Right But For some reason I couldnt even contain my embarrassment plus anger I picked up my bookbag, purse and my Coke. I threw my coke in her eyes splating on her clothes and punched her in the mouth causing her to stumble back to the ground. I put my purse on my arm and walked out the cafe like a G. I walked to my next period like nothing happened.