Chapter 16

Next Day

Amari

I woke up in Lucas Room, I have no recognition of what was going on. My head banging like hell man. And of course my phone rings. I just turned over not caring bout whom ever decided to call.

"Mari, Yo phone ringing." Kidd mumbled reaching over to get it.

"Answer it.....But not if its my da--" He answered it before I can finish and rose up to speak, he only do that if my father is present.

"Hello..." He put the phone on speaker and I peeked from under the cover.

"Wheres Amari" My dad spoke with bass in his voice

"Uh...Right Here..." I spoke trying to NOT sound like I got a hangover.

"Getcho Ass Over Here In The  Next 10 minutes." He hung up.

"Ooouu Look Like Amari Finna Get A Whoopin." Kidd said very childishly

"Shut Yo Ass Up" I chuckled getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Love You Too Pooh" He said going to his closet as I went to go do my routine.

Monica

"Babe I don't know who Miss Amari Think She Is Being Over There With That.....Delinquent." I said just saying whatever this Nigga wanna here.

"I know! She better be over here now before that nigga feel a 9mm go through his chest." Right on cue the doorbell rung, I headed upstairs to do my dirty work.

"Where Tf Have You Been." I heard him yell as I gathered gang related evidence to act like its hers AND a open condom. This is only the beginning.

"Uh...Celebrating My Birthday. OH how about Happy 18th Birthday Amari!" She said sarcastically. I stood by the stairs just waiting for the right time to start.

"So you was with him?"

"I surely was"

"Why wasn't you here like you was supposed to be."

"Oh I was here. YOU or MONICA was where yall supposed to be I just didn't come home." Bingo Perfect Timing.

"BABEE LOOK." I came down with the most convincing look of shock.

"Amari what is this." I said holding up my items

"Oh so your Dora the fucking Explorer Now?" She said leaning on her back leg as Lucas Chuckled.

"ANSWER HER" He Yelled. Get Him Upset.....Check.

"Bool it." She said throwing her hand out.

"Those Items Are A Red Bandana, Graffiti Pictures saying 'Bloods', and a open condom." She stated without a care in her body.

"SO YOU IN A GANG NOW." He yelled once more getting in her face, right before Lucas step in front of her.

"Its Not Even That Serious Fam." Lucas said clenching his jaw and fist. Amari pulled him back and chucked.