Chapter 4 (Luna's POV)

(Luna's POV)

My anxiety levels were over the roof. I was never good at social interaction with people, especially this guy. He kind of gives off a weird vibe. I feel so awkward, just sitting here on his bed while he tampers with puppets.

Sasori: So tell me, what is your name again?

Me: H-huh?

Sasori: What is your name?

Me: Luna.

Sasori: Hm......

He went into his closet and took out a puppet arm and attached it to a big puppet that sent chills down my spine. He spoke in a gentle tone.

Sasori: How old are you?

Me: I am 15.

He smiled and looked at me, holding a screw driver in his hand.

Sasori: What a coincidence, so am I.

Me: You are?

Sasori: Yes, I used to be a shinobi from the sand, but I left.

Me: Why?

His expression went sad, his eyes adverted mine as he went back to working on his puppets.

Sasori: For my own reason.

Me: Oh....... I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-

Sasori: Just drop it.

Me: But I.......

I studied him, he looked very upset. I watched him tune his puppets gears up, he seems to know what he's doing.

Me: That puppet is amazing, great work of art.

Sasori: Art you say, huh?

Me: Yeah, I'm a puppet master myself.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me curious.

Sasori: Really?

Me: Yes, but the only thing is that I created my own jutsu so it might not be familiar to anyone.

Sasori: Interesting........... I want to create something myself too.

Me: Oh yeah, what is it?

He got up and ran his hand through his red hair, placing a hand on his hip he seemed happier than before.

Sasori: I want to turn myself into a human puppet.

Me: A human...... what?!

Sasori: I will turn myself into a human puppet and become a work of art myself!

Me: Whoa, that's........ cool.

Sasori: Tell me, you said my puppets are an amazing work of art. What is art to you? 

Me: What does that mean?

Sasori: Is art an eternal beauty, or a explosion?

Me: Well........

I thought about it as he sat next to me on the bed giving me a weird stare.

Me: I'd have to say........ eternal beauty.

Sasori: Then you and me are a like Luna.

Me: Cool.

Sasori: My other partner Deidara thinks art is only a flash of a second kind of thing. He doesn't understand what true art is.

Me: Oh......... So, why don't you tell me about this puppet of yours?

He picked up the puppet and gently placed it on the bed, I looked at it amazed on how it was crafted.

Sasori: This is my first puppet, Komushi. He's a........ well....

Me: Is something wrong?

Sasori: He was my best friend...... when he was alive.

Me: Oh......

A little scared I stepped over to the side. He noticed me inching away from him and explained about how his work is.

Sasori: I'm not gonna hurt you.

Me: Alright.

Sasori: He was my very first human puppet.

Me: Interesting, how did he die?

Sasori: He uhhhh.... accidentally ingested some of my poison.

Me: Wow, that's-

There was a knock at the door, a blond haired boy came in followed by Katie. She looked happy to see me, and boy was I so relieved to see her.

Deidara: Sasori my man, have you seen my clay bombs anywhere?

Sasori: No, why?

Deidara: I need them for my art.

Sasori: Those things are not even close to art. Art is eternal beauty.

Deidara: You're wrong Sasori my man. Art is a explosion!

They started to fight over who's art is superior. I went over by Katie and whispered to her.

Me: How's it on your side?

Katie: It's not as bad as you think. How's it here?

Me: It's not bad......... but not good either.

Katie: Oh, what's going on?

Me: Human puppet.

She looked at me confused as I pointed to Sasori's puppet on the bed.

Katie: Huh?

Me: Human. Puppet.

She studied the wooden object, then her eyes widen in realization.

Katie: Oooooooooooooh, shit.

Deidara: MY ART IS BETTER THAN YOURS MY MAN!!!!!

Sasori: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TRUE ART IS!!!!!!

Itachi: Can you guys please be quiet? I can hear you from down the hall.

Everyone looked over to the door way to see Itachi glaring at Deidara and Sasori, Valory was next to him, her eyes still shut. Why are they always closed? Is she blind?

Deidara: Ugh, it's you.

Itachi: I will ask again, can you please, keep. it. down?

Sasori: No, mind your own business and get out!

Itachi: I didn't want to let him strangle you, but okay.

He stepped to the side as Kakuzu came through the door and began to grab them by their necks, and pin them to the wall.

Kakuzu: When I am counting my money, I want peace and quiet. UNDERSTAND?!!

Deidara: Yes.

Sasori: Yes.

He dropped them both to the ground coughing. Me and Katie terrified, we quickly stepped out of his way as he went out of the room followed by Itachi, and Valory.

Me: Are you boys okay?

Sasori: Yeah.

Deidara got up, grabbed Katie's hand, and dragged her out of the room.

Deidara: Let's go Katie!

Katie: Okay, okay. At least give me a chance to walk!

I closed the door wishing they could've stayed a little longer, I turned back to Sasori and helped him up.

Me: You sure you're okay?

Sasori: Yeah.

He sat back down telling me about his puppets and how every single one of them came to be. This is going to be so weird.