Chapter 11 (Blair POV)

(Blair's POV)

I sat outside the hide out getting ready to train with my new partner and my friends. My ears twitched when a soft tapping was behind me.

Me: Hey partner, where's the others?

Hidan: They'll be here shortly, it's gonna be a double battle.

Me: Cool.

I looked up at him and smiled seeing a tint of red on his cheeks.

Sarah: Hey you guys ready?

We looked over to Sarah and Valory nodding our heads and getting into position. Hidan got out his scythe excited. We all stared at each other intensely waiting for someone to make the first move. Valory was first. Knives came flying at me pointed at my head, Hidan's scythe blocked it without any damage and sent it flying back at her. Valory opened her eyes and instantly our surroundings went pitch black.

Valory: Chōshinsei-jutsu. (Supernova jutsu.)

Me: Uh, Hidan?

Hidan: Fuck.

A small orb appeared in Valory's hand, and it only took two minutes to expand ten times it's size. The heat was so intense, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't feel the ground, I couldn't breath in any air. The next thing I know, I landed on the ground with a few bruises and a couple of cuts and burns. I was left confused about what just happened.

Hidan: Hey are you alright?

Me: I think so. 

I got up and shook off the pain.

Me: Let's take her down first, then work on Sarah.

Hidan: Fine by me.

I stood back letting Hidan take a swing of his scythe attacking Valory who dodged multiple times making it hard for Hidan to get her blood. I hurried in front of him and slammed both my hands on the ground.

Me: Kattingubābu! (Cutting barbs jutsu.)

Multiple thorns appeared and flew at Valory slicing her skin and spreading blood everywhere collecting it. Hidan looked at me and nodded his head understanding my idea. I threw the blood his way so he can create his symbol. He licked one of his knives and linked his body with Valory's.

Hidan: Norowareta jutsu: Shi no shoyū chi! (Cursed jutsu: Death Possession Blood!)

He took one of his blades and pierced it through his chest just a little below his heart. In a instant Valory coughed up blood and passed out looking life less. I looked around noticing Sarah was missing.

Me: Where's Sarah?

Hidan looked around scratching his head.

Hidan: Uhh... good question.

Sarah: Jūryoku no maindofīrudo Jutsu! (Gravity Mind Field Jutsu!)

Hidan: Oh shit!

The mines under the floor ignited and slowly increased Hidan's body weight so he couldn't get up. I tried to help him but knives came flying at my direction causing me to jump back for protection and react fast.

Me: Jutsu mezame, shisha no shikei hanketsu! (Jutsu awakening, reaper's death sentence!)

A dark circle appeared around me cloaking me as a reaper. I picked up Hidan's scythe and threw it skill fully at the direction I sensed she was in. 

Sarah: Ouch!

She fell from a tree and landed onto the floor releasing Hidan from her jutsu.

Hidan: Nice job Blair!

Me: Thank you!

He picked up his weapon and pointed it at her throat, the both of us smiling.

Hidan: We fucking win.

Sarah: Ugh... I let you win.

Me and Hidan exchanged amused looks.

Me: Sure you did.

Sarah and Valory got up from the ground and went off to do their own things pouting. Me and Hidan laughed at how angry Sarah was.

Hidan: That was fucking amazing!

Me: I know, right?!

Hidan: Hell yeah! Now if Kakuzu isn't around, we can beat anyone with our great combo!

Me: True! And speaking of Kakuzu, I heard he's with Susane.~

He smiled at me and patted my back.

Hidan: I like where you're going with this.

Me: Then let's go!

We hurried back inside the hideout to go find Kakuzu and Susane and piss them off. It's just something we have in common.~