Chapter 8 (Susane POV)

(Note: Hello. I just felt like I should apologize for the past few boring chapters. I will give it my best effort to make this story more interesting and less boring, I guarantee it. And also to everyone who reads my books, thank you. It means a lot. ^_^)

  (Susane POV)   

I've only been with Kakuzu  for a half the day and we're already getting a long well. We have many things in common, like bounties, and trying to become even stronger. We were in his room talking when Hidan and Blair pulled a prank on him. He was trying to kill Hidan right now, his hands squeezing his neck.

Kakuzu: I'LL KILL YOU HIDAN!

Hidan: Bitch please!

Blair: Stop! Stop it please!

She hugged him and pleaded, he scowled and let go walking away. Blair ran up to him and hugged him.

Blair: Hidan, are you okay?!

Hidan: No, it hurt like a son of a bitch!

Blair: Oh Hidan!

I walked away while Itachi and Val disappeared. I followed Kakuzu back to the room.

Kakuzu: Damn Hidan!

He looked at the paint on him and slammed his hands down hard on a table, cracking it and making me jump.

Me: Is there anything I can do to help?

Kakuzu: No..... it's alright.

Me: Oh okay.

He got up and went into the bath room to wash the paint off. I sat there and looked around, the room looked like something for middle age or old people. Just how old is this guy anyway? I felt a bump under my hand and removed the bed sheets to see what it was. Cash, looks like a thousand dollars. My eyes widened in fear as I quickly put the money back in its rightful place. Just in time too because Kakuzu came out of the room.

Kakuzu: What are you scared of?

Me: Nothing, just admiring your room.

Kakuzu: .................. You found the money, didn't you?

Me: Yes I did.

I couldn't tell if he was angry or not, his mask gave away no type of expression. But his green eyes said otherwise. I got up from the bed and slowly edged away from it as he picked up the money and started to count it.

Kakuzu: You didn't steal, so why are you acting scared?

Me: I'm not!

Kakuzu: You're sure?

Me: I don't get scared easily Kakuzu.

Kakuzu: Hm.....

Me: Anyways, we have to get ready for our mission..... whatever that is.

Kakuzu: Alright but later, we need to get back at Hidan.

Me: Okay what's the plan?

A hint of joy sparked in his eyes as he leaned into me whispering.

Kakzuz: This will piss him off.

Later on................

Hidan was trying to flirt with Blair who was ignoring it and making both of them lunch. Kakuzu and I poked our heads out of the corner of the wall we were behind and smirked evilly. Or at least I did, I couldn't tell what his expression was.

Kakuzu: Remember the plan?

Me: Let's do it.

I walked out into the open wearing one of my dresses and heels, Hidan saw me and he smirked.

Hidan: Why heeeeello Susane.

Susane: Hello Hidan.

Hidan: What brings you here?

Me: Well......

I could see a blur vision of Kakuzu behind Hidan raising a bucket of ice and water on the spot. I looked straight at Hidan so he wouldn't notice.

Me: I'm just bored. I mean Kakuzu is really lame and old, all he does is counts money. 

I can see Kakuzu giving me a, "Really?" look and whispered. I couldn't hear him, but I did reads his lips.

Kakuzu: Hurtful much?

Hidan: Yeah he is boring as fuck isn't he?

Me: Yeah um.......... Do you have to cuss in every sentence?

Hidan: Fuck yeah.

Me: Okay.

Kakuzu gave me the thumbs up, I smiled and made an excuse to leave. I said goodbye to Hidan then went back into Kakuzu's room.

Kakuzu: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 aaaaaaaaaaand-

We heard a chilly scream from down the hall. The ice bucket hit Hidan, both of us laughing so hard we couldn't breath. I heard Hidan run down the hall and banged loudly on the door.

Hidan: Kakuzu you dick, let me in!

He just kept laughing, I hid in the closet before shit got real. This is going to be interesting, we'll have to pull pranks more often.