What if?

After we had found out the sex of our baby I knew I would have to go and get a new crib, diapers, clothes, blankets, and much much more. I never know what to do when I'm pregnant I have so many different thoughts running through my head. Like what am I going to name her and stuff like that. James hadn't stopped bouncing around the house for about a week after we found out the sex of the baby.

"What should we name her?", James asked me. 

"I don't know; Heather, Sarah, Hermione?", I said. 

"How about Olivia?", He asked.

"I love that name!"

 And thats how we named her Miss Olivia May Potter. Shortly after we figured out a name for our bundle of joy I started to feel a little weird. I was only in the beginning of the third trimester of my pregnancy. So I decided to make a visit to Madame Pomfrey but I had to use polyjuice potion because school was in session for the year and I didn't want to get caught.  I got there and Poppy was immedietly worried. 

"I'm fine don't worry Poppy, I just feel a little weird. Thats all", I said while sitting down. 

"Ok. I hope so" She said while rushing to my side. 

I laid down on the bed and let Poppy preform her spells to check me and make sure that I was doing well. She didn't find anything wrong with me and ordered me to bed rest for two weeks which made me mad because I knew James wouldn't want to do all of the chores and house work. I figured it would be good to get some rest before I gave birth, but I just didn't want to. I made my way home that afternoon and told James the news. Of course he was worried that I didn't feel good, but I could just see the look in his eye that he didn't want to do the housework. 

"I wish we could hire a maid", said James as he sighed and sat down next to me.

"I know. But if we do then we will get found out. I can't have that running around in my mind when I am supposed to be relaxed and calm and....." I said

"Don't worry sweetie. I will do all of the work and make sure that not a hair on your flaming red head gets hurt"

I was very touched that James tried to soothe my nerves, but I was just super nervous. What would happen if I went into labor and we couldn't find the polyjuice potion? What if the baby was born sick or unsafe? My mind just kept wandering that night as I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.