Going to Hogwarts

Albus had explained everything to Madame Pomfrey, this was so I had proper care while I was pregnant. Albus took me to Hogwarts, the second that we got there he forced me to go to the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey looked me over did the pregnancy spell and that in fact confirmed that I was pregnant. Sure I was overjoyed that I was pregnant but yet I knew that it was very dangerous. Albus then did a few spells over my body, just to make sure that the curse Voldemort used wouldn't harm the baby.

When I got back home James asked me where I was at and I just shook his question out of my mind and went to go to make dinner. Well my plan to tell James was to tell James after dinner, but I decided to tell him in a few weeks. Now, I'm sure that you're thinking that I was just going to come out and tell him, but I wasn't going to. I was going to just butter him up with some sweets like Cauldron Cakes, Chocolate Frogs, and some sweets from Honeyduke's. If you are thinking that men can be wowed over with sweets of food, you are incorrect, this tactic only works when James hasn't had any of his favorite sweets for a long time. So I waited for about 3 to 4 weeks after I went to Hogwarts, because I told James that we needed to stop making trips to Diagon Alley because our stock of Polyjuice Potion was running low.

 It was 4 weeks after I had told James that we weren't allowed to go to Diagon Alley and James was very crabby because his stash of candy was gone, after one day of not having sweets he was always mad, so I asked Albus to get me all of Jame's favorite sweets and bring them to me when I went to Hogwarts to get checked again, so he did, he asked me if I had told James yet and I told him that I had not, but I had told him that I was going to tell him at dinner that night.