birthday dinner

so at 7:30 everyone arrived and since I have a huge family we eat by river stream in the back yard. Everything was beautifully put together with lights hanging from the gazebo the sun was setting it was beautiful just like Eric ok I need to stop hes my brothers best friend nothing more.

So as everyone started to dig in I was watching my Nono (I accidentally put him down as my nona ) I have heard that he has an eating disorder which was funny because he had a mountain high of pasta.

2hours later

okay so right now were doing presents. I get a $50 dollar gift card for starbucks from Eric, MAC makeup from my Aunt Mary-Allen, 4 tickets to Paris from my aunt Rosalita, money from my other Aunts that I'm not close with, gift cards to Vctoria Secret from two of my sisters, a gift card to the Nke store from Lukas. and Lukas got football stuff and money and stuff I could care less about. At the same time my Mom and Dad looked at each other and smiled they pulled two boxes out of there pockets and my Dad handed my brother and box while my Mom handed me mine. We both looked at each other and smiled when we opened the box and there were car keys in each of them not just any a car keys they were to lambos .

we looked at each other and got so excited that we got stuck in the back door because Lukas has a gigantic flippin body so I'm squshed. while everyone else is just laughing and taking pictures of us so I decided to squrm through him and I got through the door and ran to the front door and just stood there in awe

 while everyone else is just laughing and taking pictures of us so I decided to squrm through him and I got through the door and ran to the front door and just stood there in awe

luk and I had matching lambos this is soooooooooo awesome that I started to jump up and down like a mad women

########################

hello its me, okay so new update tomorrow yassss

vote com