4

Hey guys so I finally found a someone who is going to be playing Eric, Felix Bujo.

chapter 4

Lukah's P.O.V.

so now I'm just sitting in detention staring at my Instagram fee when I suddenly hear the slam shut, I ignore it thinking its some person I don't care about, all of a sudden I hear someone clear there throat. I look up and its my brother and his best friend Eric " can I help you'? I ask my brother "um yah what the hell was that'? " I don't know what your talking about"? I say looking innocent, " stop playing stupid Lukah you might be on the cheer squad doesn't mean anything" he fired. I stand up say " that doesn't have to with this Mrs. Martinez asked a question and I gave it to her so she cant be getting pissy when she gets a reply" and with that Lukas walked out "Ti amo" I yelled but he cant hear me "whatever" I mutter under my breathe.

Lukas P.O.V.

"why cant she understand that she cant act like that she can get kicked off the squad and lose scholarships"? I ask Eric " I don't know I cant read my minds but if I could I would know when girls are thinking of how hot I am" he replies " wow don't think that high of yourself its not healthy for the brain" all I hear is a whatever.

Eric's P.O.V.

its so hard to just think of Lukah of just my bestfriends sister. I want to think more about her shes so beautiful when she laughs, sleep, cheer, and smiles. ughhh I cant be thinking this shes just my Lukah bella the cheer captain who leads guys on and is super popular I cant think about her like this right?

A/N hey guys so the schedule is up

every other week I will update 2-3 times a week if I have time

post, comment, share

I also just entered the watty awards just so I can get my book out there and I love to write

comment down some ideas thx

-madi