2 lucas above

( A/N okay guys so school just started and I will work around my schedule so I can update more often)

      Lukah's P.O.V.

"Leave my sister alone Mrs, Martinez she was just listening to music, no biggy" Lucas said I turned to him standing next to his gorgeous best friend  ok just admit it you like Eric its nothing my voice in my head telling me. "Posso combattere le mie battaglie" (I can fight my own battles) I said and Lucas say "certo che puoi" (sure you can) ughhhh brothers I just wonder how far I will get in life lucas just keep fighting my battles for me.

Lucas's P.O.V.

" dude sometimes I don't understand why she gets mad at when I help her"

"sometimes you have to let her do stuff for herself not you always saying or doing anything to prevent her from facing reality" eric says " your right dude" "I always am" Eric replies

Lukah's P.O.V.

so of course since Mrs. Martinez hates me but adors my brother she stands in front of me while I'm doing my work and she holds out a ruler and says " On the other end is an idiot" and of course that got everyones attention so me being a smart-ass say "what end"? which earns laughter from the whole class. while on the other hand the teacher says "get out" so I say "well you asked a question so you got a response so don't get all offended when you call a highschool senior an idiot because I've survived 3 years and counting while you your still stuck In highschool with kids like 10 times younger than you" with that everyone says "ohhh".

***********************************************

Hey people so yah most of those comebacks I got off of teenager post so don't be saying I stole and blah blah blah. so most of you guys are back in school so comment the grade your in down below

help give me ideas and plots

comment down below who you think should play Eric

shuld I continue or stop? comment

xoxox

-madi