sleeping next to him

I toss and turn in my sleep.
I never sleep next to anyone, family, friends, boyfriends... I'm afraid all my moving around will prevent the other person in bed from getting any sleep.
my boyfriend Mark has finally convinced me that he doesn't mind, and he'll be okay with my tossing and turning.
I love him to death, and he knows I'd do anything for him so I finally caved.
it's currently just now 12 am. I'm still up, looking at my Instagram. I'm just about to go to bed when I hear a noise. I look at the dark figure next to me, who's snoring. I can barely make out his face in the dark. I get so close to him that we're touching, and I now can see every detail of his face. his perfectly messy, poofy hair, his perfect plump lips, his bushy eyebrows. I sigh happily. everything about him makes me so happy. every time I look at him, I fall in love all over again.
I cuddle up next to him and shut my eyes. the comfort of being next to the love of my life puts me to sleep instantly.
as always, I wake up in the middle of the night, moving around to get more comfortable. I turn to face the same direction Mark is facing as quietly as I can, but he wakes up anyway. he lifts his head and looks at me, one eye closed from tiredness.
"everything okay?" he says in a majorly sleepy voice and places a hand on my hip.
"mhm." I smile subtly, but he notices. his hair is sticking half way off of his head in the most adorable way. instead of responding to me, he grunts and lays his head back down on his pillow while pulling my body closer to his so that there's no space between us. he wraps his arm around my waist and holds me close all throughout the night, making me feel perfectly safe and in place.
that was the last time I woke up in the middle of the night.