being in a video

I've been getting ready for about an hour and a half. I'm not going anywhere, but I'm doing something super important- being in a Markiplier video.
Mark is my boyfriend who I've been dating for quite some time. although he's super famous on YouTube, I've never been in one of his videos. his fans tend to act negatively toward anything that isn't Septiplier, so I've been pretty nervous about doing a video with him, but he insists that his fans know who I am.
so I've been straightening my hair and doing my makeup. I finally look good enough to be on camera, so I walk out of the bathroom. Mark's setting up his camera.
"wow." he looks me up and down. "you look beautiful, baby." he smiles and gets up. he grabs my hand and leads me to sit down in front of the camera.
"thank you, Mark." I smile. he still makes me blush like crazy. I face the camera and ready myself. he turns it on and starts the video.
"hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and this is my girlfriend." he takes a deep breath in as I wave. "now I know you guys know who she is, but I've never properly introduced her in a video. so this is her." he smiles and looks at me. "I wish you guys could know her like I do. you'd love her just as much as me." he says, making me smile.
"alright, on with the video." he says with a silly face. basically for the video, he'll ask me a question about himself and if I answer correctly I get a point, if I'm wrong he gets one. then I ask him a question. it's like a who knows the other better kind of thing.
in the end, Mark wins because I suck.
"so that was our little 'who knows the other better and who sucks' challenge thing." Mark laughs as I playfully shove him. "but on a serious note, this woman means the world to me and so do you all so I wanted you to meet her. she's going to be in a lot more videos and I just know you all are gonna love her. so look forward to that!" Mark states with a giant smile, looking at me and then back at the camera. "that's all I got for this video. so like and comment if you wanna see more of her!" he points to me with a cheesy smile (pictured above.) "thank you everybody so much for watching, and as always, I will see YOU in the next video. buh-bye!" he says as we both wave to the camera. he leans forward, shuts the camera off and then looks at me. he places his large hand on my cheek and kisses me. "I love you." he says after he leans back.
"I love you too." I smile. I hope the fans love me too...