the first I love you

I'm sitting on his bed, switching between various social media sites on my iPhone. he's playing some game like always, yelling things at his camera. I always have to try super hard not to laugh while he's recording. I try to play with chica or do something distracting, because I want to be in the room with him but I don't want to ruin any of his YouTube videos. he's playing a horror game, case animatronics I think. he screams countless times and throws his headphones off once or twice. it's so entertaining watching him from behind the camera. this whole time I can't help but think about how much I love him. he doesn't exactly know how I feel... I don't know how to tell him. how and when do you tell someone you love them? I feel like he'll think I'm weird or that I'm saying it too soon. I sigh quietly and watch him as he does his outro.
"and as always, I will see YOU in the next video. buh bye!" he waves at the camera and then shuts it off. he comes over to chica who is laying on the floor in front of the bed where I'm sitting. he starts petting her and talking to her in his puppy voice, which makes me smile. he's too cute. he stops and looks up at me.
"whatcha wanna do? I'm done recording for today." he still pets chica as he looks at me, waiting for an answer.
"ooh, can I play five nights? it's been awhile. maybe I can beat night 2 now." I raise an eyebrow. he chuckles.
"did you get a spell cast on you that made you not suck anymore or something?"
"whatever, I think I can do it!" I stand up as soon as he does and I follow him over to his computer so he can set the game up for me.
"ohh, it was a confidence spell, alright." he says with a straight face. I roll my eyes and shove him playfully. he smiles and pulls up fnaf 4.
"this one, right? because you're so confident." he looks at me.
"mark, you ass, I can't even get past night 2 on the second one."
"okay, okay, confidence spell wore off." he nods and loads up the right game. I sit down at the computer desk, ignoring his sarcastic comments. he sets it up so I start at night 2 automatically. I play through and I'm doing okay, until mangle gets in my room. I panic and mark helps me, but I tell him I'm good. I have to beat it by myself. I think I can do it, it's 4 am.
I was right, I did it. I hear the bells and I see the 5 on my screen turn to a 6. sweet, sweet victory!
"YES! FUCK YES!" I shout, my hands in the air.
"calm down princess, you've got three nights to go." he looks down at me. I turn my chair to look at him. I shoot him a sarcastic nasty face and he makes one back, making me smile when I turn back to face the computer.
I'm doing an exceptional job, checking the vents, winding up the music box, I guess you could say I'm a pro. not really. I suck. this is pure luck. mark keeps yelling at me to check the vents, WHICH I AM, so I don't know why he keeps saying it. I've got my camera open, it's 3 am and mark is yelling from behind me to check the vents.
"hold on! I'm doing something." I check all my rooms and wind up the music box. when I close out the camera, chica appears in my face and I'm dead.
"MOTHER FUCKING COCK ASS BITCH SHIT WHAT THE FUCk!" I shout and slam my hands down on the computer desk. mark is cracking up from behind me. I turn around and look at him with a completely straight face. "what the hell are you laughing at?! I was so damn close!" he continues to laugh, and when he finally gets a break, he looks me in the eyes for a second before speaking.
"god, I love you." he says so naturally, and then realizes what he said. his face turns red and his smile drops. he makes and awkward face (pictured above) and then stares down at the floor. my face turns as red if not redder than his and I stand up to face him. I put my arms around his neck and hug him, he wraps his around my waist and hugs me back, pulling me close. I've wanted to hear those words for quite some time. it felt amazing to hear him say it.
"I love you too mark." I whisper in his ear as he holds me close.

authors note:
I seemed to have gotten a couple reads on my first imagine, so I thought I'd put up a second. let me know if you liked this by leaving a comment and make requests if you want! ❤️