First Day of Highschool {Part 1}

Jenrie's POV
My name is Jenrie Kate Dickson. I'm 17 years old. I'm a girl who always focous on my studies and friends. I don't like boys. They are distraction of my life. "Hunny you are late for school!" Mama said. Darn it. Its the first day of school. I hope everyone was nice. I walked down and eat my fried chicken. Then I grab my bag and walked to school. I go to Angelicum Academy.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Oh no I'm late! At my first day. I ran really fast and bumped into someone. "I'm so very sorry. Im not looking where Im going because Im late and I didnt see you." I apolagize. "That voice, sounds fammiliar." He said.

Renelle's POV
My name is Renelle Kurt Gamboa. I am 17 years old. I am a bad boy who always get in trouble. But I never started them. "Renelle! Your late for school." Mitsy said. She's my older sister. Wait, first day! I m going to be late. I ran down and eat my sandwich and grab my bag then walk outside. I go to Angelicum Academy. As i am walking some girl bump into me. We both fall down. "Im so very sorry. Im not looking where Im going because Im late and I didnt see you."she said. Wait that voice sounds really fammiliar. "That voice, sounds fammiliar." I said. I looked at her. Wait! She is-is-is.

Jenrie's POV
He looked at me and I am so shocked to see this guy Again in my life! "You!!!" I yelled at him. "H-Hi Jenrie. Long time no see." Renelle said. "Not so Renelle!" I said. I looked at my phone and its, 8:15 am! Im late 15 mins. "See im late cuz of u!" I yelled at him. "Same!" He yelled back. I am not good terms with him. Really? Why does he have to come back to my life. "Fine where highschool you went?" I asked. He handed out his ID and GREAT(note the sarcasm). He went to Angelicum too. Uggh. "Same...😡" i said really mad. "Now let's go or we'll be super late." He said. We ran down to the Academy really fast.

Renelle's POV
I thought I would never ever see her again. Ok, she is really still mad at me. Oh yeah right, she didn't forgive me when we we're just elementary. We ran super fast. I looked at my schedule and the oppening ceremony starts at 8:30 am. So i tried talking to her "How are you even we are running so fast." She ignored me. Fine if she won't talk then. We arrived at the gate. She scurried inside the campis and went to her class. Same for me too.

Third Person's POV
As they walk to each other homerooms, they were greeted by there friends back at elementary. They are so happy that they forgot what time it is!

Jenrie's POV
E-E-Everyon is here. 😂 i am so happy. "Jenrie! Is that you?" Faye asked. I smiled. "Yay!" Everybody yelled, not really. There is no boys which is totally G.O.O.D. I look at the time and its already 8:27 am. "Girls! We are late." I said. Then we scurried outside to the gym. Wow this place is so big!! Then we listen to the boring principal for like, Forever!! XD. So we went back to homeroom and bumped into someone... Again!! "Hey there. Are u alright?"he ask. Wait that voice... its Clyve Eric Vandis. Nonono. Why am I keep bumping to guys?! O just nodded. I guess he did not recognize me which is good. So far everything and everyone here is nice except..... that jerk!