First Class!

Jenrie's POV
After the boring speech of the principal, we went back to our homeroom. Then we start chattering like "How was your summer?" or "I'm glad to see you again". This is the best! My friends are here AND HIM. Why!? I was interuppted by Caeli. "Hi Jenrie. Are you okay?" I nodded. "Caeli how is your life? Did you find someone for you?" I asked curious. "Nope! Single Pringle! You?" she asked. "Same." I said smiling. I looked at my schedule papaer and my first class is with........

Renelle's POV
I'm so glad the guys was here. "Hey bro!" Clyve greeted me. I waved. "You know Renelle, a girl bumped into me. She is pretty. She has long straight black hair and dark skin but her eyes are so beautiful." he said. Oh no. That description sounds Jenrie. I looked at my schedule paper to see my first class with.... the GIRLS! Nonono!! Ok I am trying avoid the since the graduation. They said I hurt Jenrie. I didn't even know what I have done to her. "Hello??" a fammiliar voice said. I turned around and saw... Uziel, Jessie and Shawn! And some other guys. "Since everyone was here let's go to English." Dwight said.

Jenrie's POV
Why?! For Irene sake? Why them of all people. Then I heard a fammiliar voice, "Hey is this Homeroom 204?" We turned around and saw "Joellyn, Krystal, Julliana and Yasmien!" we all do a group hug. I also saw new people. "Since everyone is here, let's go to English." Faye said.

(TimeSkip to English)

Caeli's POV
Yay! All of us girls are complete. I saw the two new girls. My eyes open wide. Its Castany and Macie! I met them at summer. I smiled to them. They smiled back. I also saw Careylle. Then the boys appeard! No! Our old classmates are here too. Oh. Philip, Federick, Andrei, Jericho, Zedrick and Traiza's crush that I forgot his name was. All of us girls look at them. I am good terms with Philip and I don't want to break that friendship. They waved. It seems that they don't recognize us. Which is good. Then the teacher came in. "Ok class. I am your teacher Mr. Jude. And let's do introduction. Let us start at the boys.
Boys:
John Dwyanne Alapa
Ginno Antique
Jm Zelda
Earl Laurance Kit Salvacion
Dyncyl Adershi
Renelle Kurt Gamboa
Matthew Lance Estalyo
Rookie Dwight Ketchum
Clyve Eric Verdis
Uziel Divine
Jessie Oriens
Shawn Stone
Andrei Allus
Zedrick Zerous
Philip Francisco
Federick Lystell
Jericho Tomas

Girls:
Nicole Anne Taurtis
Alleiah Faith Fakaña
Gela Janine Zaneles
Daniella Faye Lyric
Kimberly Cream Mayó
Kristine Joy Elliot
Mikaela Rose Stilton
Rachel Caeli Garrison
Becky Lou Leon
Edah Pearl Shells
Ella Beth Vivid
Rica Hazel Nuts
Kristina Jade Chen
Mj Perry
Erica Dove Ace
Sheena Red Colors
Tricia Alice Perridot
Chocolate Niyjelle Vannilla Flavor
Traiza Corals Shine
Abigail Snow Dorria
Teah Heart Xanders
Jenrie Kate Dickson

Clyve's POV
I can't believe that beautiful person was Jenrie! I stared at her. She stared at me angrily. Then she looked away. The only who was happy were here was Caeli. I didn't even know she was Caeli. Her hair was in a ponytail and curl in the tips that are hazel. She also wear glasses. But the one who caught my eye was Mikaela. She has long black hair and beautiful eyes.

Philip's POV
Jenn- wait I mean Caeli was the only one who was smiling at us with Macie and Castany and a girl. Why was there a bad aura around the room. I sat down beside Caeli and someone shoved me. I stood up and saw a girl with braided hair and wearing a cap. "Listen here. Nobody or should I say no boys sat next to girls." "Well yeah! Who are you? Are you the queen of the room or something?" I fight back.
"I am the class president, Daniella Faye Lyric." Faye said. "So what?" I asked. "So no boys allowed to talk with girls. Even sit with them." she said. So I went at the back and sat down. "Ok class that's settle down, let's begin" Mr. Jude said.

Hey guys. sorry i havent updated for a long time.😢😇