Chapter 4

Y/N's PoV

Once we had calmed down, I made us both a drink before we left, and we talked about things we were going to do on holiday, and what we wanted to do too. While Joe was talking, I started getting an weird feeling inside me, something I had never felt before. I didn't really like to make long eye contact so I kept sipping my drink to separate the connection between us, but this time, I put my drink down and looked in to Joe's beautiful blue eyes, I never realised how hot he was. I had fallen in love with him. I was probably staring as I wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying. "Hey you okay?" He asked with a confused look on his face, then placing his hand on top of mine. I suddenly realise what he had said and snapped out of my daydream, "um yeah." I replied, not making eye contact by looking down at our hands. I could feel Joe was looking at me, then he locked our fingers together.

Joe's PoV

While I was explaining about what we were going to do, I noticed that y/n wasn't really listening to me, she seemed to be in a daydream looking into my eyes. "Hey you okay?" I asked her, confused, but to show I meant no hard feelings, I put my hand on top of hers. A couple of seconds later, she replied, "um yeah." and looked down at our hands. I carried on looking at her, then i linked and locked our fingers, she looked up at me and I done a little smirk as I stood up from her stool chair at her island table, I couldn't take it much longer, I kissed her cheek, "we should get going princess." I said, her cheeks reddened and so did mine. What had I just done! Well done Sugg, she hates you now! Dick!
"Okay Sugg!" She replied, winking at me as she locked the front door.