Office Visit

Sitting at my desk I heard a knock at my door.

"Come on in"

Walking in I saw Drew entering my office I could not believe this. Why was he here? In all honest I'm not upset that he's here the view is everything.

"What brings you by plus I'm expecting your parents"

Leaving from my desk to check my file cabinet.

"I understand but I want to talk"

Walking back over to my desk I stood there waiting for him to maybe explain himself. But all he did was stare intently towards me biting his lip. Lord give him strength please because this man is gorgeous.

"What's this all about?"

"How good are you with business" he asked playing with my pen on my desk

"Very good if some are willing to corporate"

Looking back at him with a raised eyebrow

"Mmmh...that's my type of woman" he smirked

"What's this all about I need you to get to your point and I do not mean to be rude"

"Alright" he spoke walking towards me

"Before you speak I want you to know I want you.I want to get to know you better than any other man has ever tried" Drew spoke

Looking into his eyes I wanted to have him now, but I had told myself I would stand my ground. Grabbing hold of his soft hand that was now placed on my chin.

"Mmh is that so Drew?"

"Most definitely Ashanti " he winked at me

" I would do something that would make you understand me loud and clear ,but that's a bit straight forward" Drew smiled walking towards my office door and leaving out.
Right than and there Drew had left me dumbfounded with my heels glued to the floor.