Next Day

With last nights events I felt good waking up an entering work. It felt like I was on my own high. Taking initiative of this feeling I wore my Khaki pencil shirt along with my white button down long sleeve and my Khaki blazer for when it gets colds in the office. With my hair in a curly puff and a bang.

"Mmmh someone looks definitely stylish today"
Jane my secretary poked

"I'm just in a good mood"

"I know exactly why"
Jane mumbled with a smirk

"Eww really Jane"
Mugging her negative sense of mind

"Well hey no one said a women couldn't have fun as well"
Jane high five the air doing a dance in her chair

"You can but it wasn't in that manner"

"Hey Honey I don't judge plus I've known you long enough. To know you don't spread your legs like open Shannon"

"Jane?"
I gasped looking around

"What we all know it please she better realize that brunette with the good body is all yours"
Jane laughed waving me off

Walking in to my office I was in awe. There were white orchids and white roses every where. I knew exactly who had done this. Drew remember from last night at the beach. I walked farther from my door and notice a purple card that stood out.

Dear
Ashanti
I wanted to show you that I meant what I said about wanting you. Your smile is filled with life. When your body speaks in code. You keep me wanting more.

P.S
I bet you look beautiful holding this card and blushing.

Love Drew

I didn't waste anytime calling Drew until I heard a knock on my door.

"C'mon in"
Looking towards my door placing my phone down

"Hello Ash"
Shannon chimed

"Ashanti"
Correcting Shannon

"It's all with love but your office definitely looks festive" Ashley smiled

"Thank you, but your here for?"Doing my best not to sound rude

"The housing list is being sent out this Thursday from the bank"
She stamper while tapping her pen

"Alright thank you Shannon"
Trying to put on a pleasing smile knowing that she's being fake. Might as well play along for now.