Chapter 2

We had been running for god knows how long. I was practicly sleep walking. finally I decided we needed to rest again. Good thing too, because makenna and Rachel looked ready to pass out.

The next morning we went hunting. "God, is there anything in these woods." "Shut up Rachel, we will find somthing." Just as I said that a twig snapped and leafs crunched to my right. "what is it Alex" Rachel mind linked. "I don't know," Then two boys stepped out. What the fuck who are they. I growled loudly at they boys. Rachel and makenna backing me up.

They were twins, and they where cute. They had bright blue eyes and black hair. They were whereing jeans and a t-shirt one was slightly more built than the other. Then I noticed that one was staring at makenna and she was staring back. Mates they both muttered. I smiled then one growled what are you doing here. I turned to look at him and said running away. Then he smiled and said same here. Something I didn't expect. I smiled really big.

A half an hour later we were still talking. Then my stomach growled lets get something to eat. They shifted so did they i took one glance at them and shifted back imediately they did the same thing and then asked what. I stuttered y-your w-wherecats. They said so. Well we thought we were the only ones. (Ps their names are jack and Parker) they started laughing. There's tons of us but the wherewolfs hate us jack said. Then I asked why. He only shrugged. Let's go hunting I said.

2 years later we started a secret rescue program and figured out that I was the alpha of the wherecats. Rach had found had yet to find her mate and Makenna and jack were still happily together. So makenna was my second in command. We had rescued almost 200 wherecats around the world. Today I was going on a mission with parker and Makenna to my old pack to rescue their two new wherecats that had ended up their. Their names were Cale 15 years old and Chris 18 years old. Little did I know this day would change my life forever.

*******************************************************************************

We had arrived at the midnight pack, Makenna was shaking I could tell she was scared. This is where she had gotten beat every day for almost all her life. I looked at her and said it's ok Rember you have me. And last time we saw alpha I beat the s**t out of him. She smiled and said let's do this. Parker you ready. He nodded.

I ran silently to peek in the the window all clear I motioned for them to follow. We opened the door silently and we ran to me and Makenna's old room. Shure enough they were sitting there. Their heads snapped up when they saw us then they cowered back. I smiled and said it's ok we came to help get you out of here. They only nodded but then the one looked at their leg. I gasped so did Parker it alright I carry you. The boy shook his head. I made a o shape with my mouth they were still scared. So I shifted to show them I was a wherecat like them. They looked at each other and smiled. I stayed in cat form and nodded my head and told him to hop on. Then Kenna instructed him what to do. Then all three of them shifted ( wherecats keep their cloths on when they shift)I mind linked Parker and Kenna and said let's go they nodded their head for the boy to follow but stay in between.

We were walking down a hallway I thought we would be fine because I couldn't hear or see anything so we kept walking when some one walked out of a room they looked dead hollow decayed and they were holding a cup of hot coco he was sulking then he did the one thing I was hoped he wouldn't do. He turned around.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hope u guys like it

COMMET

Vote

Thx guys.