Chapter 3

That's when he did the worst thing possoble he turned around.

In my head I was thinking o shit o shit o shit. My cat was torn she wanted to go to him then she wanted to beat the shit out of him. I motioned for the boy to hop off my back on his good leg. He did and I shifted back he gasped then he ran towards me. He didn't get very close because I hit him in the stomach. He fell to the floor. I asked what made you think I wanted you. In his eyes was a mixture of hurt, confusion, and anger.

Him- isn't that why you are here?

Me- laughing what made you think that. I came here to save them from the same awful fate as me. Don't you Rember what you did to me you beat and broke me then laughed. My cat was crying now.

Him- I stood up. Whell maby I missed you. And realized I made a mistake

Me- WHELL THAT MISTAKE WAS TO BIG TO FORGIVE.

he slammed me against the wall. I winced last time he had gotten this mad I almost died. I said in the least scared voice possible I d-o-n-t w-a-n-t y-o-u. He let go and said y-you don't want me. I looked at him and almost screamed no.

I grabbed the 2 boys and ran out of the house my cat was crying and I had tears in my eyes. My cat wanted to go back but couldn't she knew and I knew that he could hurt us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander part

I had died inside I had nothing to live for except the hope that my mate might come back.

Today I had just so happened to get out of bed because I felt alitle better. I went down to the kitchen to get somthing to drink. As I was walking out of the kitchen. I turned around to go back to my room when I saw the most beautiful thing on earth. It was a cat. A mix of a cheeta and somthing else. If I were to shift at that very moment it would still be 2x as big as me. I'm the alpha still the only people who see me this depressed are my closet family and friends.

The cat had the boy on her back I think his name was cole he was a wherecat. There were three familiar sents 2 cats and the one boy. I didn't know why the cat smelled familiar until she nodded for the boy to hop off. She shifted it was the one girl that would make my life complete my everything my all, my Alex.

She looked at me with hate filled eyes. And that hurt. So I blocked out all the words and let my wolf take over. And then I realized she left my wolf was mad and crying at the same time. That's when I Hurd it a growl so loud and ferociousness it scared me a little said mine. We are going to follow that sent.