Chapter 4

Me Makenna and Parker and the two boys who's names were Cale and Chris were running back. Johns leg had healed and so we could run.

Once we finally reached the house we gave the two boys a room and told them that we are going to hold a pack meting tomorrow to introduce them.

Pack meeting.

The whole pack was sitting in the small room chatting gossiping messing around things like that. I thought it easy time to start. So I called out across the room SILENCE. Everyone stopped emidiately and turned to look at me. I was about to announce that we had 2 new members to this pack when suddenly with a loud bang and pop the doors Burst open to revel a very pissed and angry Xander. Shit! I muttered. I stood up everyone was in an attack stance to guard me. I yelled at some warriors to grab him and put him in one of the cells downstairs. All three shifted to a wolf and ran at Xander Xander shifted and attacked all three of my warriors.he shifted back when he was done.

He beat all three. Crap. I mind linked a person to grab somthing to nock an alpha out with. I saw someone walk up behind Xander with a shot he stabbed it into Xander's arm. He turned around only to slump to the ground. He looked at me with pleading eyes please was all he said to me. I walked up to some guards told him to put him In a cell and chain him up with a tinted silver. They did as told and took him to the cell.

After I was done I cancelled the meeting. I told a few warriors to do a border patrol in case he brought more wolfs. With that I mind linked Makenna and told her I was gonna get some rest. I walked to my bed flopped down and passed out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyyyyy guys I'm sorry I haven't updated but as I told u I was making a new cover but I felt bad for not updating. Sorry it's short and for any mistakes.

Byeeeeee

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!