Leaving home~

*School bell.
The final bell had just ran and the school was manic to get out because everyone was so excited for the holidays, This holiday I planned to fall in love and have my freedom.
I managed to get a seat at the back if the bus with my Best friend Jessica, Iv know her since.....like forever, I know I can trust her with everything.
On the ride home we discussed what we were gonna do this holiday, Jessica wanted to go travelling but I couldn't afford it.
About 20 minutes later it was my stop, I said my goodbyes and got off the bus, I thought I'd be crying but I was quite happy.

After the 5 minutes walk, I'd arrived at my front door, I hated being at home my mum was either drunk or high all the Time, Tim my step dad was always away, probably cheating but my mum was always too stoned to realise or care.
I walked in slammed my bag to the floor and got in the bath. Soaking in my bath is the only time I could really think about things, It was like my little private, quiet paradise, I had no interruptions, It was just me and the bubbles.

Even though the water was now cold from me being in it so long I still laid in it....just thinking, When suddenly my mum burst in stumbling and slurping her words.... "Blaaaair,Iv reached my limit, This summer your going to be working at the church, I'm so tired of your bad Behaviour, hopefully father Malcom will sort you out" I started yelling in protest "Mum you can't do that! You can't do that!" My mum didn't take it too well....."Excuse me, Young Lady, You are going, and that is final!"
She left the bathroom after that, I got out the bath in a huff, got dressed and didn't even bother drying my hair. I stormed off to my room and began to pack, I didn't fold anything I just shoved everything regardless of the state. Once I was done. I said goodbye and left the house. The church was about 2 miles away from where I lived, and I was walking all the way there. I'd arrive about 10pm I thought to myself. Atleast I had music to keep me company, And I started my journey towards the church.