Saint Brooklyn

About 3 hours later, longer than expected. I knocked on the chapel door...No answer I walked around the back to see if anyone was around, It was incredibly dark, I couldn't see anyone so I tuned back around, I hit my head on something incredibly hard, "Hey!" I exclaimed A deep voice beckoned..."Sorry,I didn't see you there"...I was abit freaked at this point... "Who the hell is this!?" He replied "Terribly,sorry, How rude of me,I am Father Malcom's son, Brooklyn, Nice to meet you." He reached out to shake my hand, I was completely oblivious to what he was doing...until I felt his hand...Touch my tit...We both froze for about 5 seconds until I said..."That's not my hand...That's my tit" He slowly removed his hand from my breast while stuttered out the words..."ssssss-orry" "It's alright, I don't mind" I replied.
He then escorted me inside, When we were finally inside he turned on the light, I turned to look at him, He had the face of an angel, He was beautiful, His Skin was crystal clear, his hair was brown and long, his lips were pink and looked perfectly smooth. I couldn't look away. He started speaking again. "Welcome to my fathers church" " It's nice" I replied " Um where will I be sleeping" I enquired " I'm not too sure, come back to mine and we'll sort it all out" I didn't reply I just let him lead me.
After a short stroll we arrived at his house, Everyone else in the house was asleep, so we had to be quiet and creep up stairs to his room, "I hope you don't mind sleeping on the floor" he said "Sure, No problem" I put all my bags and stuff on the floor and he gave me a thin duvet to sleep in I got cosy I tried to sleep. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could feel him looking at the back of me, I was freezing cold, I couldn't help but shiver, Unexpectedly I heard him say, "Get in here, You're freezing, Come join me and be warm" I turned around and he lifted up his quilt and gave me a cute smile, I got up and ran into his bed, I found it abit weird as a barley know the guy but I could feel his warm arms wrap around me, I felt safe, We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms that night.