Childhood love-BasicallyIdowrk

Hey guys before the story starts this a requested story by VelvetSky12 and you guys should follow her she's amazing and just a sweetheart but without and further a do let's on with story wooo

Graciela POV

Me and Marcel have been best friends since nearly day one and is weird to say that I have a little crush on him but no way could I tell him because I think he like this girl named Simone and I think he just sees me as his friend or little sister type way which I guess I'm ok with I just get a tiny jealous and heartbroken when I see them acting all couple like and yes I am a emotional person and I'm not afraid of showing it especially when I'm mad let's just say the girl who bullied me didn't come back to school but anyway I've been thinking about asking him out and all my friends and Marcel's friends say we make a great couple but I don't have confidence and if he shot me down ill heartbroken and I'll ruin our friendship and i don't want that we've been through so much together and i don't want to throw that away so ill just go on about us being friends and nothing more but what is life without taking risk right so i guess ill call him and ask him to hang out and sneak the question in while were hanging out as so i guess now the time that i call him i take my phone out of my pocket and start to call him "hello hey Marcel i was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out you know plays video games and maybe some movies" "sure why not ill be over in a few Gracie" (i hope you dont me giving you that nick name) " ok ill see soon bye" i was so excited that one ill hang out with my best friend i made cookies and and hooked up my ps4 then got ready myself after i was done there was a soft knock at the door I went to answer it and it was Marcel "hey Gracie how you been girly" "I've been better but so far good" he came in and we started playing and munching on the cookies and snacks as we kept playing and he kept raging I began to put my plan into action "hey Marcel I'll be back I've got to go the bathroom" "ok Gracie have fun doing whatever you have to do in the bathroom" I went to my bathroom and changed in to my my favorite dress and curled my hair and did my makeup the walk out back to the living room "hey Marcel can we watch Netflix the video games are giving me a headache"  yea sure Gracie come on" he didn't even care maybe I can try something else I sat down next to him we started watching grey anatomy and everything I tried didn't work I kept getting frustrated so I bursted you "AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU MARCEL IS THAT THE PROBLEM" "w-what are you talking about" Marcel this whole day I've been trying to get you to notice me" Why would you want that" Because I have had the biggest crush on you since we were kids all of your friends even know sometimes when I'm most obvious you don't notice I'm  really starting to give up on you" "Graciela I'm so sorry I haven't gotten the signals I guess my mind was stuck on you I thought your signs were me wishing I had you" "wait what" "what I'm trying to say is I want you to be my girlfriend I started liking you in middle school when you helped me find friends you've always been there for me so would you like to be my girlfriend" "finally after so many years you finally ask" "so is that a yes" "of course it is you big goof" all I could is smile with my cheeks turning bright we kept staring into each others eyes then he slowly leaned in and kissed me and I quickly kissed back the was a  really passionate kiss we both pulled back and breathing heavily staring at each other "so what now" well we could continue kissing and see were things lead or we could play more video games the watch Netflix and snuggle" he said while staring into my eyes with lust "I think I'll take the Netflix for now" "alright no problem" and that whole day was wonderful and Marcel ending up spending a night I couldn't ask for anything more.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in so long but here's a chapter now and I have a few more coming out and I kinda want to turn this into a two parter let me know if guys will like that also sorry Graciela if it sucks and thats all I have to say so dont forget to comment and vote I will see you in the next chapter bye bye 💜💙💜💙💜