•Chapter Four•

♠︎Rena's Point Of View♠︎

A sad feeling slowly chipped away at my heart, Raven was continuing to ignore me. It was the day we were meant to meet up at school, Wednesday. Surprise? Surprise, He didn't show up again. The library was noiseless. The sound of a pin drop could be heard from far away.

Huffing softly, I recited some equations in my head.
"If X is 12, and Y is 4, Does that mean we have to multiply the Z or add I? Ugh.."

It was obvious- I was horrible at maths. I really needed Raven to complete these questions with. Tapping my chin, I thought about the question, trying to go step by step.

The library's door slides open, and I was greeted by a pair of bright orange eyes. No, it wasn't Raven's, it was in fact a girl. A girl with long black hair. Next to her was Aisha, a huge smile on her face.

"Hi there!" Aisha greeted me in a positive manner, running up to me and shaking my hand rapidly.
"Uhm.." I blinked a few times, The girl next to her brought her hand to her mouth, shyly saying,
"H-i.."
"Hi there." I replied. Aisha busted in,
"Hiii Rena! We came to visit you since I knew it was your Tutor day with Raven, this is Aisha by the way, she's my friend so you don't have to worry but you can worry if you want and JSKXJSKXKS.." The words coming out of her mouth had slowly become scramble and I didn't understand a thing.

The girl called Aisha took some time looking around the room,
"W-where is Raven anyway?"
"Oh. He's ignoring me for some reason.." I explained, twirling my hair in my hand.
"Why would he do that? Isn't he meant to be like your teacher?!" Aisha yelled.

A glare was given by the librarian.
"SHHHH!" She hissed loudly, the sound was so scornful I had to cover my ears.

"I think he didn't want to teach me anymore.." I whispered, the sadness growing in my chest.
"Don't say that!" Aisha whisper-yelled, "I'm sure there is a reason.
Aisha nodded a few times, "Come to think of it, He does talk about you sometimes."
"How do you know?" Aisha asked.

"Cause I'm his distant cousin.." She said.
I mouthed an "O."
.....
"What does he say?" I asked. Aisha shrugged,
"Just how you remind him of someone he used to know.

~~~~~

"I think I know who."
Actually, I knew exactly who it was. It all built up.
His dead Soul mate. The blonde girl in the picture.. But who is she anyway?

 But who is she anyway?