Attracting Attention

Another trick is to attract people to your account and your works. Some ways to do that:

1) have a funny, clever, or interesting username, or one that connects to your interests so your soul mates can find you! For example, I have a Harry Potter themed username, so all of Wattpad knows that I love Harry Potter!

2) if you don't want your profile picture to be one of you, make it one of your favorite book characters, or someone you idolize! Mine is Emma Watson, so everyone knows how much I love her!

3) make sure your bio tells a lot about you, and is not too long and fun to read!

Now, some tips on making your book attractive, too!

4) make an awesome book cover, or have someone make it for you! The cover is the first thing people look at when they see your book, so make sure it is nice to look at and reflects your book somehow. (A/N: if you want a book cover and don't know how to make one, I would also be glad to make you one! Just comment on the form in my Book Covers book!)

5) your book description. Have it tell about the plot, but don't give away too much. Also, leave the readers wondering. What else happens? How does it end? Don't make it too long, or too short, either. Make it just right!

6) your title. It should reflect the book/plot, like the cover, but should also be interesting, catchy, and something people will want to investigate.

That's all for now! Love you, my Wattpadders!