20.

HARRY

"Its Peter, Peter Styles. Your Uncle."

As soon as them words came through the phone, I froze.

I didn't know what to say or think. My first thought was how he got my number but then so much started going through my head that, that was the last thing on my mind.

Why was he calling me? Especially now. Its a bit late for a reunion. Especially under these circumstances.

"Harry are you still there?"

His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Err, yea I am."

Wow, pathetic Harry. Couldn't have said something better than that.

"Good, I was hoping to speak with you."

"How'd you get my number?" I asked, ignoring what he said completely.

"I know things."

When he said that, I could just feel the smirk on his face through the phone.

Maybe Liam was right. Maybe Rebecca was right. He knew everything, whether we liked it or not, he knew what we were doing. Though I couldn't let the boys or April know about this. I looked around and moved out the front door to make sure they wouldn't hear.

"What do you want from me?"

"It's not what I want from you, its more what you can offer me. Though I would rather speak to you in person, you never know who could be listening to a phone conversation."

"Where and when?"

"Tonight, I'll text you the address but delete the message straight away. Oh and Harry, come alone."

I hung up after that.

Of course I was going to go alone. I wasn't going to let anyone else get hurt because of my family. I didn't even want to tell the boys or April about this just in case they do something without me knowing. I just wanted this to be over.

I walked back into the house, walking straight to the living room seeing everyone sitting in silence again.

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"Mum, she was checking in but I thought I would go see her tonight, check on her and William" I lied.

It seemed so easy, lying straight to my best friends face.

"I'll come." April said and I started to panic.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Liam said before I could even say anything.

"What do you mean? I want to see my son."

"Liam's right, if Peter does know more than we think, his probably going to be following you and if you go with Harry, he'll find William" Zayn joined in and I just nodded.

Got they didn't even know they were helping me lie to everyone.

"Fine but you text if anything is wrong!" April warns and I nod.

"I'm going to start going now, make it before night." I announce and they all nodded, bidding their goodbyes.

****************

I was driving around for half an hour before I finally got a text from Peter. I deleted the text after putting the address into the sat nav, following the instructions given.