°The man with cards°

°Sabato's PoV°

          Kanate kurusaki huh? Tsk,he's nothing like his brother.As I walked to the elite hq I felt a presence following.

I stopped and examined my surroundings,"there!" I took out one of my golden sabuki cards.

These cards are very special If I spin one in the air it will give me a random item depends on my situation,plus they can be used as weapons.

I threw my card through the light pole and into the bushes."ARGHH!!" I heard a cry of pain.

"Sabato,you've gotten alot more accurate with those cards I see"

It was ken what is he doing here?it it because of his bro.

"Ken,long time no see,what are you doing here?"

"I came to check on my little bro,I heard he got in.Anyways see ya.

He walked of without asking for a fight,that's not like him.

"Oh yeah,sabato.."

He turned around with his arms facing frontwards and his palms facing me. I know this move.

"Hail storm!!" He attacked so quickly,I managed to dodge.

I spun a card I got a sword. I ran up to him and slashed upwards,cutting his forehead slightly.

"Oh,we're trying to kill each other now huh Sabato,if so ice blade!!"

A blade of ice formed in his hand. He started to charge forward,with that attack he could destroy the building,whats gotten into you ken.

I front flipped over his body and spun another card I got a club and hit him with all my strength "HOME RUN!!"

He happened to land in kanates classroom.Well we haven't finished our fight yet."Get back down here"

°Kanates PoV°

   Was someone fighting or something,we're did this big whole come from,hmm this school is pretty crazy.

"Kanate kurusaki,Kanate kurusaki!"
I turned around to see a beautiful girl her hair as yellow as dandelions swaying in the morning breeze,but who cares I have better things to be thinking of.

"Kanate,I despise your brother ken,and if I can't find him I'll beat you up instead. Fight me!!"

"See I can't fight you because..."

She cut me of and ran up to me."is it because I'm a girl!?"

She punched me in my gut,I felt an electric shock go through my body.Looks like she has the electric kenkai.

She charged in again,the hole from earlier was behind me.She punched at my face,I leaned backwards and she missed.

I rapped my feet around her waist and went backwards through the hole.We were going down really fast.She landed head first into the ground I hope I didn't kill her.

°Diana's PoV°

    I woke up from that concussion that hurt so bad.Wait is it night time.WHY DIDNT ANYONE COME TO HELP ME!! Anyways I gotto go to the dorm,I need a shower.

I heard I was supposed to get a new roommate today I wonder what he/she is like.

Looks like he is already here. "HI MY NAME IS.....KANATE!?"

"Yow diana looks like we're roomies huh"

Out of all people it had to be him,OK keep calm"If where gonna be roommates let's learn to get along ok,my name is......"

He cut me off "Yow,room service,yeah,just two,ok,I orderd pizza!!"

I guess we could have a conversation over pizza,but first let me take a shower. U started singing my favorite song.

"You have a beautiful voice"

"Thank-you,wait......WHY ARE YOU IN HERE,IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER!!"

".....I wanted to poop"

"EWWWW!!"

THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY,I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS STORY SEND THERE NAME,APPEARANCE,ABILITY AND BACKSTORY THANK-You