°The master Marksman°

°Jason's PoV°

After a few shooting practices I managed to shoot a 2millimeter long piece of wood moving at light speed. I think it's time to rest.Sitting in a pile of leaves,I hid in the back yard forest of the dorm,if I was caught I would have to sign papers and pay money's to stay.

"Look at me now mom,look what your son has grown to be,I'm glad your not here to see me grow up to be a failure!",I started shedding tears as I started to have a flashback to when it all happened.

I was only 4 when I started learning the gun works from my dad. "OK son try shooting me!",he said.

My dad had the speed kenkai,ostrich spirit. Not knowing the strength of my kenkai I said "Yes,father"

He was moving so fast I barley could see him,and the friction of his feet created fire.

Not knowing how to aim properly I shot the bullet above my dad landing in the walls of the abandoned palce,soon to be taken by Ashford.

"Looks like you miss so-",he paused and fell on his knees." Yay huggies"

My dad didn't wanna give me a hug he got shot by the bullet somehow. "Daddy why aren't you hugging back?"

He didn't respond so I pushed him,ran to mom and said" Daddy doesn't love me mommy",she looked at me and said "well that's nonsense"

She went up to my dad's lifeless body and began to cry "Mommy why are you crying?", "Nothing my son,daddy is just sleeping,remember that ok"

A few minutes later I wanted to wake up my dads dead body so I started shaking him and noticed the red water coming out of him.

"Mommy something's wrong with daddy" she part me on the head "He's just sleeping ok?"

The next morning I saw mommy throwing daddy into the sea. "Mommy I wanna play with daddy too!" I said and ran and dove into the sea with my little guns.

"No!,Jason!",my mom was shouting at me while the rough sea swept me away.

After waking up after that rough ride "Daddy daddy that was fun"

I turned around not to find a father but a scary looking man coming towards the shore with a big bag of,what I think was gold.

"Hey mister,do you see my dad?" I asked with a sweet innocent face.

"No I haven't seen your pappy!",he shoved me out of the way and went on his ship. "Well can I come with you mister?" I asked the strange man.
"Yes you may,you may indeed become my personal slave."

To me that sounded fun and he took me into his ship and set sail.

~°~°~°~
After 12 years of travelling the world destroying villages stealing money,we finally came up on a familiar island. I recognized this island from the old palace.

"Hey this is my home!"

I Ran up to the village seeking to find my mom I came to a village set on fire and dead body's. Seeing Ashford's henchmen destroying my village upfront of my eyes,I snapped. I started shooting every living thing I see. "Jason what are you doing?"

I turned around with the face of a killer,I turned my pistols upside down and face them indoors of me. Minigun:Transform. My two pistols turned into a minigun I started shooting at him,He put up a barrier deflecting my bullets "Talk to me son,what is the matter?",he asked with an evil smirk on his face.

"You,are not my dad!" I put one of my pistol tips on the back of the other "Nuke:Transform!"

My guns turned into a literal nuke
"Are you crazy jason!"
"Your a monster I hate monsters!"
I shot the nuke Exploding Ashford's ship and half the island.

I was knocked kit by my own attck,it could have been worse.

I woke up in a metal room,I was trying to break through but my attacks wouldn't work. That's when kanate came onto the island.

Those guys are the best.