Yandere

Part 2: Yandere

"So what's your favorite color? I'm guessing it's green." Said Jack, teasingly looking me up and down while sipping his Clover-Green Leprechaun-Ash Latte with Gold Flakes, which is an Ireland exclusive Starbucks drink (A/N pls don't hate me Irish ppl) I took a drink of my scolding hot Chai Latte Ft Green Tea because I'm fucking healthy and shit.

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" I replied, laughing at his remark.

"That's funny, it's my favorite too because Irish." (A/N PLS DONT HATE ME IRELAND) Jack said jokingly.

"Kool." I replied. I already knew that because I watched his videos obsessively during the night time while refreshing his Twitter so I could be the first person to retweet, like and reply to his genius tweets. He is so swaggy.

He took a sip of his Ireland Latte (that was the short name for it) and said. "Tell me something interesting about yourself."

"Well, this might surprise you but probably not because you don't know me that well because we met literally five fucking minutes ago and we are basically strangers but not really since I obsessively stalk you and I even have a shrine to you in my guest bedroom at my mom's house, but" I paused and sipped my fucking healthy Starbucks drink that tasted like shit but was healthy so I liked it. "I have a small obsession with gift cards."

"Really?" He asked, clearly entertained.

"Yep. I collect them and shit and then sacrifice them to the gods so that they will give me the privilege of marrying you and being the mother to your children."

"Awe, that's so cute! You make me blush." Jack said, blushing. "So, McYandere, that's an interesting last name."

"Yeah, my dad invented Yandere Simulator and than legally changed the family last name to McYandere. He was going to make it Yandere but decided that he liked McYandere more last minute."

"Wow, that's pretty cool. I really like Yandere Simulator. Killing is really fun." Jack added at the end nonchalantly. He was so cute!1!1!1!1

"Yeah. You know I think you're pretty cute." I told him. Normally I'd be shy about it and shit but he's a YouTube star so I'll make an exception and shit.

"You know, I notice your tweets. I actually like you a bit too. You are @JackSepticeyeILoveYouSoFuckingMuchAndShitPleaseMarryMeAndImpregnateMeBecauseIreland, right?"

I blushed. "Yep, that's me."

"How'd you even get your @ to be so long?"
He asked, curiously.

"I hacked into a government data base and bribed Donald Trumpet with Hillary Clinton's emails and a can of spray tan." I replied, coolly.

"That's a lot to go through for a Twitter @."

"Yeah, but it was worth it. You have to admit, it's a completely cool and nonstalkerish @, right?"

"Yeah." He paused to sip his late. "Very nonstalkerish. I love leprechauns." He added at the end.

"You can love my leprechaun any day." I muttered under my breath, hoping that he didn't hear me. NO JAMILLA CONTROL YOURSELF IF YOU RUIN THIS FOR YOURSELF AND HE WILL NEVER MARRY YOU, I WILL KILL YOU YOU MUST MARRY JACK THATS WHAT THE YANDERE GOD SEND YOU TO EARTH TO DO.

"Why did you just yell NO JAMILLA CONTROL YOURSELF IF YOU RUIN THIS FOR YOURSELF AND HE WILL NEVER MARRY YOU, I WILL KILL YOU YOU MUST MARRY JACK THATS WHAT THE YANDERE GOD SEND YOU TO EARTH TO DO at the top of your lungs?" Jack asked.

"Oh just for the heck of it." I replied. "Sorry I have class but we should hang out soon. I'd have had class earlier but a minute in normal time is and hour in fanfic time. Let's swap numbers!" So that's what we did. I waved him goodbye and rushed to class.

Chapter 2

Wtf is this fanfic