Prologue

Harrietwood was a small town within western England, bumbling with business. Main wealth came from liquor sales, small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to make big bucks from a town struggling to stay afloat. Outside the town within a small valley hill, lays the Aria Mansion. Which housed the ever so wealthy as well as monopolizing blacksmith Kain Aria along with his school teacher wife Siren. A ever so odd couple who married the thought of their egos combining to make a town as sinking as Harrietwood, into a kingdom of wealth and prosperity. From that ideal, the privileged sisters Marina and Midna were born unto the successful family.

Marina bared a loveliness unlike any other daughter of a wealthy man. Charisma became her strong suit when she grew into providing the public with original music, gaining fame and admiration from the population. The elder daughter of the two became overly spoiled with the pride her parents constantly rewarded her.

Midna being the younger daughter gained more independence than her overabundant older sister. Even going to the extent to suddenly drop out of her school to homeschool herself. finally having the independence she ever so craved baffled her very social family. After several months of very little interaction from her due to her shutting herself inside the confines of Kain's library all day; Siren ordered for Kain to find what bewitched their child.