Preface

They will bring me storms and I will drink the rain and dance with the lightning.I'm no weak flower.
-Erin Van Vuren

____________________

It's never been easy ;I mean trying hard to achieve a goal which seems far,nor had it been easy living in the shadow of someone for 4 years straight.

When said someone is your older brother,things take a turn to become easier,but not as much as you think when the older brother had been your only role model for as long as you remember.

Obstacles come your way,like losing your older sister(by two years) to a nasty car accident when you've just passed a year in adulthood;not only that,but the impacts of injuring your shoulder blades when you're trying your hardest to change your swimming records.Then comes the hardships of being the only daughter from an expecting mom who wants you to exactly fulfill all of your goals.

You try your hardest,put all the time you have to heal,and also train yourself,not to fall out of the class-two league you are swimming in.You even undergo the difficulties of changing your living area from a quiet town to a noisy and crowded city;nearly a huge metropolitan.

But what are you going to do when you are short of energy in the most crucial points?

Yes,till this very moment,you might've imagined this could as well be your life.Yep,fate could've given you such a life,but,no.

This is not your life.This is the life of Rose Charlotte Williams where a whole new level takes place;in which she goes up,come down,succeeds,fails,loves and gets some heartbreak.

But life is not a joke,is it? It's not some sort of game which you give up at any time you feel like,is it?

A.N.

Hello my dear readers.I hope you like it,and follow it with me through its ups and downs although it might be a total mess as times.

Song on the side: Stranger by Katie Costello .

Anyways,I Love You!!Thanks for bearing with me❤

📝Sabrina