Epilogue

*two weeks later*

*Jimmy's point of view*

Are you ready lover boy?

Yeah, im nervous on what she is going to say

Don't worry, the worst possible scenario is that she will reject and you will be living on the streets with hobos

Heh, thats what Jude said to me before. But not the part of rejecting me

We'll good luck! Jude is watching Netflix with me right now, so you got one chance. Make it your best.

Got it thanks.

Here goes nothing. I look down at the passenger seat to look at the bouquet of white roses and a card . Got to make this my best.

My heart is racing, im so nervous its scary. What Emily always say, woman up and strike. I grab the roses and the card and get out of the car and walk up the drive way. No turning back now... Well I mean I can do this tomorrow.

No! I have to do this today. I look down at myself to see if I look presentable. What am I thinking, im such a flawless man.

I stand in front of  the door as I slowly put my hand up to knock on the door. Wait what am I going to say when she opens the door? I haven't really thought about it. Screw it im going to yolo it.

I knock on the door and step back waiting for someone to open the door. I hear something that sounds like a squeal. Guessing its Yoli.

My stomach feels like it's going to explode out of my body. Why am I so nervous for just question?

After waiting a minute or so, the door opens and Jude looks at me confused.

"Whats this?"

This is it... Here I go...

"Jude... Ive been wanting to ask you something thats been in my mind for a while."

"Yes?"

"Well.. I really really like you. I like everything about you. You make me smiles every time I see you and I want things to change."

"What kind of change?"

I look behind Jude to see Yoli holding her phone up recording it, she nods her head for me to continue. I take a deep breath as I take out my phone and go on Skype. I type some stuff and press send.

Jude's phone buzzed, she pulls out her phone and looks at the message I sent her. I look in Jude's eyes to see them widen slightly.

I want to copy and paste you into my life. So will you
be my girlfriend?

A smiles escapes her lips and she slowly nods her head.

"Yeah, I would love to be you girlfriend." Jude says. I hand her the Bouquet of flowers and the card. She leans in a gives me a hug, her perfume hitting my nose. It smells nice actually.

"This is the cutest thing in the world!"

We let go of the hug as Jude turns around and looks at Yoli. She laughs slightly. Seeing her smiles makes me smile. I don't know why, but it just does.

I'm glad that I'm finally with here.

Jude's father, I never met you before. But looking at the pictures that she has of you. You look like a really nice man. Don't worry, I'll keep her safe for you.