Chapter 7 - Entries and The End .

Cody's POV

     I did it! I got the girl I wanted to be with since the day I met her. She was so sweet, so different. Summer was nothing like the other girls I had ever met. And Emily?! Why did she think I wanted to be with her? She always treated Summer so rudely, I didn't want a girl like that. Well , I got to go the girls wanna go for a walk.

- Cody.

Summer's POV

     I still can't believe Emily did that stuff to me. She was so rude to me and I never did anything to her. I was actually really surprised when Autumn stood up for me. Never in a billion years did I think she would have said anything to Emily. But, she did. I couldn't have asked for a better sister than Autumn.

- Summer <3 .

Justin's POV

     Autumn and Summer had a pretty could birthday for the most part. I wasn't too surprised when Cody asked Summer out, I could tell he was gonna. But, I was surprised when Bentley and Ryan broke up. They seemed to had been getting along pretty well. Anyways, I have to go. We're going for a walk, bye.

- Justin .

Autumn's POV

     I was really happy when Cody and Justin got Summer and I rings that matched our necklaces. I haven't taken mine off and neither has Summer. Justin's been really great to me and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. He's been there for me since we started dating and I really appreciate that. Oh, I'm going to go hang out with Justin and everyone now. Got to go :D , bye .

- Autumn <3 .

                                                                      THE END :D