Chapter 3 - Surprise .

Autumn's POV

     Well, that was kind of a good shopping trip. I wonder what Bentley is up to. I remembered that I forgot my key, so i slipped my hand under the mat hoping to find the house key. Found it! The three of us walk in and set our shopping bags down.

     "What do you girls wanna do now?" I asked. They both shrugged. What help they were. I guess we could go outside. "Wanna walk the trail in the woods?" I suggested. They nodded. We opened the glass sliding door leading to the backyard. I swear I heard Bentley's voice. After I heard two other voices, one being familiar. I ran to open the gate, leaving Emily and Summer beind. I cracked the gate and peeked. I heard laughter and saw three pairs of eyes on me, still only recognizing Bentley's set of eyes. I must have looked very childish, peeking through the gate like that. I slowly opened it. My mouth dropped open.

     "Ok, I don't know which I am more surprised to see, Justin Bieber in the woods leading to MY backyard, or my brother making out with his STRAIGHT best friend!" I screamed with a grin on my face. Bentley and Ryan were lying on the ground and Justin stood.

     " My straight days are over, Fall." Ryan chuckled. I hated when he called me Fall. They giggled at my expression.

     "Why do you call her Fall?" Justin asked. I pouted. I really would rather him not know, even though it related to my name.

     "Well, her name is Autumn, so that's one reason. The second is she is very clumbsy. She fell in her birthday cake, in the mud, in the pool...." He trailed off in laughter.

     "I think the celebrity guest here gets that I am a cluts." I blushed. Justin looked at me and smiled.

     "She is quite a beautiful cluts, then." He replied to Ryan. Not once taking his eyes off of me. It made me blush even more.

     "Ok, well Justin, why don't we go inside and let the two boys finish their make - out session, eh?" I asked. He nodded in return. I think I am falling for this kid. Falling hard. He seems to like me too, so that's good.

     "So, I heard you have a twin sister? That's cool. Her name is Summer, right?" He asked to make sure he didn't have false information.

     "Yeah." I replied. I could see him looking at me smiling. All I could do was look down at the ground. I was afraid to look at him.

     "Autumn, I can tell we are going to be great friends." He smiled. I looked up and smiled back.

     "Come on, my friend Emily and my sister Summer are suppose to come out but I guess they stayed in." I lead him inside to my house. I know we are going to be great friends, possibly more.