Chapter 4 - Entries .

January 10th

Summer's POV

     WHOOP WHOOP! It's about 1 in the morning on the tenth and I haven't been able to get to sleep all night! The new boy is suppossed to be moving in later today! Autumn and I found out his name was Cody. That sounds like a pretty cute name :D. Well, I'm going to go see if Autumn and Emily are awake because I'm really bored right now and I wanna talk to someone. Peace[:!

- Love, Summer♥ ; Entry 2.

Emily's POV

     I think Summer is awake because she's making a whole bunch of noise and it's really bothering me. I slept over Autumm's house so that we could go meet the new boy before Summer did. I had a plan to make Summer REALLY jealous. And since Autumn was getting to be better friends with Justin, I knew she wouldn't be a threat to my plan. I was going to get to Cody before Summer even had the chance to say " Hi! " to him. Well, got to go I think Summer and her annoying self is coming in here.

- Em[: .

Cody's POV

     I'm moving in my new house in just a few hours. I heard there was suppossed to be twins living in my neighborhood. I can't wait to meet them. Not many people have heard of me yet in the United States so, them wanting to be my friend for the fame isn't something I'm going to have to worry about. Well, Alli wants to stop and get food so, my parents agreed that we would. Got to go!

- Cody :D .

Justin's POV

     I met Autumn, Bentley, Ryan, Summer, and Emily not too long ago. Not to be rude but Emily seems devious. Like she hates me, but fakes she is in love with me. Every time I comment how beautiful Autumn is to her face she blushes. We are only friends though, for now. :) I really do like her. I hit on her a lot. Ask Summer. I gave them my number so we could talk anytime. Summer always texts me saying 'You love my sissy!' 'It's so true!' I always respond. I hope Autumn and I can be more than friends. It's like one in the morning. Wow. Autumn and I are going to meet Cody today. I think I'm going to ask her out today. Maybe supprise her in the morning? Well, I'm going to text her now! Hopefully she is awake. See ya!

-Justin ;D

Autumn's POV

     I just got a text from Justin. He's so sweet! We are only friends, but I feel like we are dating. He always comments on how I look. Sometimes he puts his arm around me. He noticed that I blush a lot around him. What can I say, I get ansy around him! Sometimes I wish we were dating. The time I don't, I probably feel like we ARE dating. He usually comes over early in the morning and wakes me up. Well, I better text him back before he thinks I am asleep!

-♥♥♥autumn♥♥♥

Bentley's POV

     So I have been dating Ryan now. It's nothing serious. He promised if it didn't work we would go back to friends. I hope he's right. I don't wanna lose my best friend. Well, I don't have a lot to say, and I am tired. See ya later!

-BeNtLeY :)

Justin's POV

     It's Six O'clock. I can't wait anylonger to see Autumn. I grabbed my keys and phone and traveled the path to their house. I unlocked the front door with the spare key Autumn and Summer gave me. I heard someone walk down stairs. Great. Busted. Wait, it looks like... Summer? Oh thank god. I didn't want to wake anyone. 

     "Seriously! Justin, you couldn't wait any longer. I have been awake for a while now, but you could have woke someone up!" Summer whispered. "She's in her room, though. Be careful, Emily is in their. Don't wake her, she might scream at you." She smiled. I let out a giggle and ran to Autumn's room. I carefully opened the door and stepped over Emily. Autumn looked so peaceful. Emily looked so, Devious, as always. I sat next to Autumn on her bed trying to be careful of how I woke her up. That's when I remembered. I was going to make a move on her today. I leanded ofver to kiss Autumn on the cheek to wake her.

     She made a wierd groan and said "Em, what's wrong?" I thought that was funny. She mistaked me for Emily. WAIT! Now that I think about it, that's offensive. Whatever. I chucked quietly.

     "It's Justin." I whispered. She stretched her arms and opened her eyes. I smiled at her. She giggled.

    "Well hello there, best friend." She smiled. "What brings you here at six in the morning?" What was I going to say to her?

     "I couldn't wait any longer to see you. I missed you after you stoped texting me." Wait did I seriously just say that? She was blushing again.

     "Well, I am still really tired, but I don't want you to leave." She replied. I smiled at her. I truely did love her.

     "Then I won't leave." That made her smile. She scootched over and looked at me. She patted the bed.

     "Lay down with me." She replied. When I layed next to her, she smiled at me and closed her eyes. She scootched towards me to snuggle with me. I have three words about this day and it's only like six thirty now. Best. Day. Ever. 

Autumn's POV

     It's Eight in the morning and I am really tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep. I turned over to the other side of the bed to see someone lying next to me. It was Justin. When did he get here? Oh yeah, I remember. He came at six. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to bother him. I started to sit up when Justin turned over to make sure I was ok. He streched and opened his eyes. He was smiling. He always was.

     "Hey. Sleep ok?" He asked. I didn't know what to say to him. I nodded to him and went to the bathroom. I didn't know what to say to him. I really like him. I threw my hair up and went back to my bedroom. I almost tripped on Emily. Justin laughed. I started blushing. He sat up on my bed and motioned for me to sit with him. We were awkwardly close.

     "Autumn, we will be best friends forever, no matter what, right?" He asked. He seemed a little nervous. He wouldn't sit still.

     "Yeah Justin. Why, What's up? You seem nervous. Are you ok?" I asked him. He looked at me funny.

     "Is it that obvious that I am nervous? Wow, I can't believe how obvious I am right now." He blushed. That's when he caught me rolling on the ground laughing at how wierd he was acting.

     "Autumn! Ok I have to tell you something and just get it off my chest already!" He was getting more serious.

     "Ok, ok. Sorry." I sat next to him trying not to laugh. "So, what do you need to tell me?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

     "Autumn. Remember when I met you like a week ago and I said you were beautiful?" He asked. My heart started racing.

     "Mmmhhmmmm." I replied nodding. I looked at Emily. What if she was listening. Well that would be embarassing. I'm pretty sure she is asleep though.

     "I truely meant it. Autumn, I really like you." I looked at him. "I know we are just friends, but I wish we could be more than that."

     "Are you trying to ask me to be your girlfriend?" I blushed quickly looking down so he wouldn't notice.

     "Are you trying to hide from me that you are blushing?" He asked smiling. How did he know? He knew me so well.

     "Hmph. Maybe." I replied.

     "Well maybe I am asking you to be my girlfriend." I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. That was my first kiss. He pulled back and looked at me hoping I would respond with a yes. I smiled.

     "Of course, Justin," I smiled. Finally, I could stop wishing. And with that we fell back asleep in each other's arms.