8. The Box, The Box, The Box

-Justin's POV-

I rolled my eyes.

"But let's go in." Mia said and opened the door as she stepped in.

I followed her in, and looked around. Valentine's picture was on the wall, so I'm guessing this was her house.

"Mia!" I woman with a strong Spanish accent greeted her... or us.

"Hey..." Mia hugged her. "this is my... boyfriend. Justin. Justin Bieber."

"Justin Bieber? Oh my goodness... what a pleasure to meet you!"

I smiled, and she hugged me. I laughed, and hugged back.

"Yes ma'am, nice to meet you, too." I smiled.

"And Justin, this is Val's mom."

"You're here!" Valentine jumped out of no where. "Justin, you've gotta get lil twist off... oh, hey mom!"

Val's mom rolled her eyes and went to what I believe is the kitchen. Mia giggled. Oh my God, Mia giggled. I've never heard a native America giggle before, but Mia's giggle was worth falling for.

We followed Valentine into her room, which was filled with instruments. Guitars, a keyboard, a drum set, and etc. I smiled. I remembered that Val was the musical type...

Twist was on her bed, tangled in the covers. Of course.

"C'mon, sexy. Lay down next to me!" Lil twist whined.

Valentine giggled and blushed a bit. "Get off! If my dad comes in, he's going to kill us all!" She whisper shouted.

He just rolled his eyes. "Then what about you, honey?" He smirked.

Mia looked startled. "Umm... me?"

I looked at her, then twist. Does he think her name is honey, or did he just call her honey? Ah, who cares?

"Yea, you, se- honey." Twist said.

She rolled her eyes but shook her head no.

"Aww..." Twist whined.

Mia seems awfully uncomfortable when she's with twist... why? I have no idea.

"Hey Justin. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Val asked, and I nodded, glancing back at Mia, who was frozen on her spot.

Once we were out of hearing, Valentine spoke up. "What did you do? With Mia, I mean."

I thought back to the memories. Her dancing, almost kissing... "noting special..."

"Oh, really? What did you do that wasn't SO special?"

"Does Mia know how to dance?" I blurted, but being able to control it anymore.

"Umm... why?" She asked, obviously confused.

"Cuz we danced. We danced together, and she let me touch her. She danced along with me. Actual dancing."

Valentine sighed. "There's a box in her room. When you go there, look for it. I'm not going to tell you anything."

"A box?" The hell? A box?

"Yea... just... look for it, okay. You'll find out a lot about her."

I nodded. A box. Got it. "Why doesn't she let people touch her?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

"Germs." She simply replied.

I groaned. "That's what Mia said..."

She just shrugged, but there WAS a worried look which washed away soon.