00:02 *

(A/n how i imagine harry in the book)

Body heat and sweat made me wake up slowly, skin to skin contact made me feel sticky so i moved and pushed the blankets off the bed, my lower half sweating more considering that my p.ussy was crying from the very hot wet dream i had so i placed my hand on harrys cheek and moved his head untill he woke up, his eye lids started to raise and his beautiful eyes stared up at mine.

"Baby please i need you" i begged, tears started to fill my eyes from the need for harry, he was quick to sit up and touch my face.

"Whats wrong riri" his voice was full of concern, i shook my head and smashed my lips onto his before grabbing his hand and placed it on my soaking heat.

"Please daddy please" i begged once more after diconnecting our lips, harrys eyes darkened with lust before hovering over me.

"You need me baby" his voice was deep and raspy, his morning voice and daddy voice was mixed together like a remixed song that so good you can't help but to listen to it more than the original.

"Yes daddy i need you please please please" he seemed to know that i needed this desperately so he was quick to kiss a trail down to my p.ussy, when he got to his location he licked a bold stripe up my slit.

I brought my hands down to his curls and harshly tugged making him groan into my vagina, vibration was sent towards my clit, my toes curled when harry shoved his two fingers in my small hole, thrusting in and out.

"Fuck daddy... yes ....i love you so much" my words started to  jumble up into half words and half moans as harry would flick his tongue up and down and side to side, his thumb was rubbing my clit in a slow motion.

The vibrations, rubbing and licking brought me to my first orgasm, by now i was really sensitive but Harry didn't pull away he kept on going bit this time faster.

"Harry no, sto..oh my god stop" i tried to push Harrys face away from me but his grip on my hips tightened and he pushed his head farther into me.

When i let go of his head he pulled back with a smirk, his chin glistened with my liquid flowing down to the bed.

"First you need me and now you dont" i didn't get to reply because harry flipped me over and pushed me intill i was on my hands and knees and his c.ock was jammed into me, his slow pace slowly killing me.

"You feel that baby" harry groans from behind me.

Everything started to get faster, his hips dug into mine harshly because of how hard he was thrusting, he pulled out and turned me over and pushed into my kitty once again, he grabbed my legs and placed it over his shoulder, his hips started to move again.

"Daddy i can't do it" i whine, harry leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"Yes you can, take daddys d.ick"

My head went back against the headboard and my formed a 'o' and my eyes rolled back when he took a long stroke before colapsing beside me. Harry pushed me to my side and raised my leg up, our postion being a sideways doggy style.

He slowly pushed his d.ick back into me and continued to were he left off, he placed my leg on his  and then started to play with my c.lit.

A few more thrusts and i was a goner, i exploded around his length,  he kept thrusting through my high until he reached his. Harry pulled out and wrapped his legs around mine and his arm wrapped around my waist.

Sleep started to take over me from exaughtion.

But before harry whisperes that he loved me.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs which quickly put a smile on my face. I got up and put Harrys sheer button up over my body which really didn't cover anything because you know...its sheer.

I walked down the stair with a limp in my step.

Yep Harry definatly did something to me last night

When i got to the kitchen i seen that harry was back to being a sub and and is sitting patiently at the table with food on each end, i brought my chair and food over to Harry and sat down.

"Thank you baby boy" i place my lips onto his, i pushed my tongue into his mouth and massaged mine with his. I then pull back and smile at my baby boy.

"You may eat" i say before digging into my food.

"Your welcome and thank you" he picks up his fork and stabs into the egg.

   ¤¤¤                        

After i got dressed and had my phone and purse in hand i jogged down the stairs and walked towards the living room so see that harry is on the couch watching the dom and submissive show.

"Come on harry were going to lexis house"

Harry looked up at me and groaned.

"Do i have to mommy?" i roll my eyes and grab his hand to pull him up from the couch.

"Well lexi has a new sub that you can play with"

Harrys eyes then light up.

"Really? Do you think we could be bestfriends"

I chuckle at his exitement before nodding.

"Yes im sure you guys will be the best of friends"

Harry giggles "yay" and then he was off to the car.

♡♡♡                       
So daddy harry?
Yes i know it was short but dont kill me pls im doing the best i can

Qotd: sub harry or dom harry ? Sub rihanna or dom rihanna