00:03*

(A/n how i imagine louis) 

"If were talking body , you've gotta perfect one so put it on me" harry was singing beautifully but annoyingly with the music. I look over to him and smile at my baby boy. Everytime he sang the veins would would pop out and he would squeeze my hand. I took my hand out of his and place it on his thigh, he flinched at my touch but kept on singing, i grin like a cheshire cat.

"You gonna be a good boy baby" my hand inches closer to his crotch slowly, as soon as my hand touches his d.ick he stops singing.

"Yes ma'm" he makes a throaty groan which satisfies me so rub him a little before pulling away.

"Touch yourself for me" harry was quick to listen and quickly unbuttoned the buttons and pulled down the zipper.  Right when he pulled his pants and boxers down his length hit his tummy.

I glanced over to him to see him rubbing his thumb on his tip, i looked back ahead so i didn't crash, knowing that harry was pleasuring himself beside me, his moans were addicting. Glancing back at harry once again i almost moan at the sight, he had is right hand on his length moving up and down in a fast pace and his left was kneading his balls, pre cum was dripping on his naked thighs. I couldn't handle this so i pulled over to the side and turned the car off.

"Let mommy help you"

🎀🎀🎀                       

After our little 'moment' in the car we were off and soon i reached our destination : lexis house. I was on the phone earlier with her and she kept on talking about how she got a new sub so i decided that i should bring harry with me to play with him.

Harry hasn't had any friends before so im afraid of how clingy he will get over his new friend, trust me when i say clingy, when we first met at the buy your own submissive store and i bought him he wouldn't let go fo my hand and he stayed by my side at all times, when im at work he would call me a million times asking me to come back.

So hopefully he won't get too clingy. I got out of the car and went around to Harrys door , i opened it unbuckled him and pulled him out by his hand.

"Come on baby lets meet your new friend"i pulled him to the door and knocked twice before opening it.

"Honey I'm home" lexi surprised me when she zoomed down the stairs and wrapped me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh i missed you and Harry you've gotten so big"

And other areas

Harry looks down with a blush apearing on his cheeks, lexi noticed this and took his cheek in her tattooed hand and squeezed it.

"You wanna meet my sub" Harrys eyes widened and he nodded his head quickly, lexi giggles and then calls down her baby boy.

"Louis come meet Harry" she cooed, soon after a little a boy came out of his hiding place and shyly walked towards us with his head down.

"Raise your head" lexi demanded and he was quick to do so, i smiled at his obedience. Louis looked over to Harry and smiled , Harry smiled back before giving him a bone crushing hug.

"Your gonna be my best friend" i heard Harry whisper which made me chuckle.

"Okay you guys go play somewhere and let us talk" lexi smiled at the boys and then walked towards living room leaving me behind.

I turn towards Harry, he was face me already with a bright smile on his face.

"Come here baby" harry moved his long legs to me and placed his wide hands on my waist, i grabbed his chin and brought his lips to mine leaving a sloppy and savouring kiss.

"You be a good boy, understand me?" Harry nodded before going back to his new friend, looking over at Louis there was a blush sprouting on his face and when we made eye contact he quickly looked down. I smirked and headed towards the living room where lexi was.

She was sitting on the couch drinking wine and watching pll.

"You seriously need to let me test Louis obedience"

She rolled her eyes but answered." Soon"

"Okay um ryan gosling or trey songz"

"Defiantly trey songz"

Me and lexi were basically talking about girl stuff all day while Harry and Louis in the back yard playing on the play set, i was seriously proud of my baby for not going overboard.

"Truth or dare"i asked deviously

"Dare" she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Okay i dare you to let louis to me dom for tonight after i leave and when you guys are done call me tell me how it went" lexi giggles but nods

"Sooo when was the last time you let harry be dom" lexi smirks at me but i give her one back.

"Last night" i looked at the window watching harry and louis play on the slide.

I felt a punch on my shoulder, i grabbed my shoulder and glared at lexi.

"Tell me now" i laugh at her despertion and continue to talk.

"Okay so i woke up from a very detailed wet dream so of course i woke harry up cause the feeling  made me want to cry, in fact i did, anyways i pulled the daddy card on him and he was up as fast as lightning, damn he f.ucked  me so good" i licked lips and then brought my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Positions?"

I twirld a piece of hair around my hair.

"He ate me out, side ways doggy style, normal doggy styles and legs over the shoulder"

Lexi gasps and high fived my  hand.

"Get it girl"

I check my watch and it was exactly 12:51.

"Well me and Harry are gonna head home oh and good luck" i winked at her while getting up to walk towards the back yard. Harry and Louis were siting on the swings talking.

"Come on Harry its time to go" i called for him, his head snapped towards me and frowned.

"But i don't wanna go" he whined, his falling back with a groan following after his whine.
I gave him a warning glare.

"Harry" i warned, harry groaned once again but got saying bye to louis. I smiled at louis and walked towards the door.

So what did you guys think?

Qotd: thoughts on louis ?