00:04

Family guy was on the tv while harry and I were laying on the bed watching the animated show. Harry layed on his back , me laying on his chest.

"Riri" harrys voice was in a small whisper, his warm breathing was by my ear.

"Yes baby" i trailed my fingers down his chest and down to his little trail of hair, pulling on the small strands before bringing my hand back up to his cheek. Harry stayed quiet for a bit before speaking up.

"Do you think we will ever get married" when i looked up at him he was already looking down at me with a frown on his face, his eyebrows furrowed. I smile at him and pulled his head so his lips could meet mine.

I love this man so much

"When the time comes harry" harry then wore a big smile on his face, his lips came crashing down on mine again, our lips moved in sync, i felt his tongue glide against my bottom lip asking for entrance which i gladly opened my mouth to, harrys tongue started to massage mine and all around my mouth.
This boy brings me on top of the clouds
I pulled back and looked into his eyes a "i love you" came out of my mouth, harry repliying with a 'love you more'. I rolled my eyes before laying my head on his chest and continuing the stupid show you call family guy.

♡♡♡                         

After our little lazy moment i had to go to the grocery store to pick up some food because we are running low on it in the fridge.

I got dressed in a black tank top, black joggers and black jordans, to top it all off i placed my galaxy bucket hat on. When i decided i looked good i grabbed my purse and keys and jogged down the stairs.

Right when i was about to open the front door i heard Harrys voice call my name.

"Yes baby boy" i yelled out. I swear this boy has to know where I'm going every second of the God damn day.

Wait for it

"Where you going riri" he stood in the living room door way with a questioning look, his head tiltin like a confused puppy.

And there it is

"I'm just going to get food for the house" i raised my eyebrows at him, he nodded slowly.

"Okay text me when you come back" his long legs took him back to the living room, his body disapeared from my sight. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk out the door.

Once i get in the car i turn it on and put my phone on the aux cord, nicki minaj blasted through the speaker. I backed up the car and got out of the driveway before driving down the road.

♡♡♡                         

The car ride was boring as usaual but i made it to the grocery store. I parked the car, grabbed my stuff and got out. Since where i parked was pretty close to the doors it didn't take me long to get to them. I could see that there was a couple of people on the store so i wouldnt have to wait two hours just to pay for the food and if i took too long Harry would have a little fit and then i would have to bust a cap in his ass for whining but i don't like to punish him for things.

I pulled out a list of the food i needed out of my purse and headed to the carts, once i got one that didn't have the annoying squeeky sound i walked over to the cerial and soda section.

Hmm cocoa puffs or captain crunch?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted harry

To baby boy ❤

Captain crunch or cocoa puffs?

From baby boy

Im in love with the cocoa

I rolled my eyes but put my phone back and put the box of cereal in the cart, since the soda was on the other side i decided on Pepsi and coke. Now back to the breakfast idems.

♡♡♡                       

Grocery shopping ✔

Next is lingerie shopping, a smirk popped up when it was mentioned in my mind.

I was already at the store and i was currently walking towards victoria secret, i headed straight to the thongs.

I put my hands together and rubbed them while making a evil laugh.

"Welcome to victoria secret, im marina do you need help finding anything?" I snapped out of my trance and pointed my gaze to a short girl smiling up at me.

"Nah I'm good" she smiled and walked away not before telling me that everything is ten percent off.

I went back to the thongs and grabbed a red one that had a bow in the back, i licked my lips and grabbed another but it was a dark purple, i walked passed a bunch of options of bras when i seen a really cute lingerie set.

It had a black bra and a black thong with a garter connected to it, i hurried to get to it and pulled it down from the rack to check the price.

$19.99

My eyes widened.

"Twenty dollars" i whisper/yelled. I looked around the store before squeezing the cloth against my chest.

Thank you god

I ran to the check out and seen the same girl from earlier.

"I need to buy this" i placeed the clothes on the counter and looked up marina with wide eyes.

"That will be 30-" i cut her off by slamming forty on the counter and took the bag.

I pulled out my phone and texted harry.

To baby boy

Im coming home , be naked my the time i get there.

I opened the door to my car and got in.

♡♡♡                        

Sooo whats gonna happen?

Im honestly so proud of this book.....

Qotd: what would you do if harry was naked in your bed ?