Chanbaek collab

All members of EXO finally came to their hotel. The world wide tours were so exhausting, but they finally had few days off to just chill around the hotel or just wander around.
Finally the first morning of their little "break" came and all of them were free to do whatever. Baekhyun stayed with Kyungsoo, but the latter said that staying with him was much of a break, at least today so he just went out leaving the puppy of the group alone.
What else could he do? He decided to check on other members. It seemed like everyone were out. Except for Yixing who was sleeping still and Chanyeol who was composing alone.
Baekhyun walked in Chanyeol's room and fell face down in his bed.
"How can you do this?"
"Do what?" Chanyeol asked smiling, pulling his one headphone off of his elf like ear.
"Compose after we preformed?" Baekhyun rested his upper body weight in his elbows.
"It's want I want to do. Oh wanna hear?" Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun like a happy little kid.
"Sure" Baekhyun agreed and Wales up to his friend.
The songs didn't have words yet but the base and the melody so far somehow made Baekhyun feel a glimpse of sexual tension. Something in that melody have him butterflies in his stomach.
"So?" Chanyeol asked with his low voice waking Baekhyun out of his steamy thoughts.
"I-it was. Really nice, it's really good" Baekhyun completed while blushing.
"Thank you." Chanyeol smiled proudly. "But I need a voice. I thought I could do it but I think two voices would would a nice harmony here. What do you think? Maybe you could help?" Chanyeol looked Baekhyun.
Something in his deep brown eyes just burned. Some kind of tension that was slightly pulling Baekhyun closer.
"O-oh. Yeah sure, why not" Baekhyun said and took the voice recorder into his pretty hands.
"I only got two lines" Chanyeol said a little slowed as if he was picking his words carefully.
As he gave the sheets to the boy something just kicked in Chanyeol's head or you could say body. Baekhyun looked at the word but couldn't concentrate as he felt the younger looking at him. And right when he pressed the button to record he was pushed right on the bed behind him.
Chanyeol hovered over the smaller male.
"Ch-Chanyeol what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked surprised, but he wasn't scared at all.
"Changing the words to the song" Chanyeol purred in his low low voice making Baekhyun shiver.
Chanyeol's lips made contact with Baekhyun's neck making the smaller boy lift his chin up for more. His shaking breathing made Chanyeol's dick twitch making him let out a low moan.
"A-ah, Chanyeol~" Baekhyun moaned out and squeezed the voice recorder with his both hands resting above his head as the younger one's teeth  bit his naked collarbone.
Suddenly the tall male backed off a little and quickly took off his shirt revealing his perfect abs that Baekhyun could only admit secretly waned to run his fingers every nigh. Chanyeol's knees then slowly parted Baekhyun's thighs and and placed his palm right on his crotch. Baekhyun let out a little breathless giggle.
Chanyeol smirked and palmed the puppy boy making the latter one move his hips. Baekhyun felt both hard and tight at this moment and all he wane to do was to close his thighs as he felt that Chanyeol was more of a tease person.
"Ah ah ah~" Chanyeol smiled sliding his fingers under Baekhyun's pants and slowly pulling them with his boxers.
"Y-yeol, n-no" Baekhyun looked embarrassed as his bottom was exposed and his little, pretty erection stood with pride.
"What? Are you embarrassed, hyung?" Chanyeol asked as he reached for Baekhyun's shirt.
"Mm" Baekhyun waned to stop Chanyeol form lifting his shirt.
"Baekkie, clam down" Chanyeol leaned in closer and slowly started to remove older's shirt.
"I-I..." Baekhyun didn't finish the sentence as his shirt were already gone.
"Aww" Chanyeol smiled "we're you embarrassed that you didn't keep your abs?" He asks and pecked his stomach. "It's just fine~ I liked you more when you were softer"
Baekhyun blushed like a strawberry and bit his lower lip as his little dick touched with Chanyeol's through his pants.
The younger male started to kiss his chest until he reached one of Baekhyun's nipples and started to suck on it while his other hand teased his erection only softly running his fingers against it. That made Baekhyun moan out loudly. The tease was almost unbearable and he waned something strong right at this moment as he got so sensitive. It felt like hi whole body felt every inch Chanyeol moved touching his skin.
And right at one moment Chanyeol bit on his nipped and grabbed his one butt cheek roughly.
"AAAAH~!" Baekhyun screamed out as he came right on Chanyeol's stomach.
"Aww you already came, Baekkie?"
Baekhyun breathed in and out slowly. He felt amazing get annoyed. He still needed something stronger. Something to touch him and make him cry. So Baekhyun suddenly punched Chanyeol to sit and sat right on his crotch.
"And you're really good at teasing" Baekhyun purred and pulled Chanyeol's pats lower to reveal his big throbbing dick. Chanyeol smirked seeing Baekhyun get hard again.
"There's lube in the drawer" Chanyeol said.
Baekhyun leaned to take it out. As he gave it to Chanyeol the younger too the lube and covered his finger with it.
"Up up" Chanyeol commanded and Baekhyun did as he said biting his lip as he was actually excited and a little scared, but he waned to feel every inch of Chanyeol.
Feeling two Chanyeol's fingers entering him quickly was a lot different from when he fingered himself. Chanyeol's fingers were longer and bigger making his breath get stuck in his throat. It hurt. Baekhyun yelped in half pain half pleasure as Chanyeol's third finger entered him.
"It's ok, baby. It'll feel good after I swear" Chanyeol purred into Baekhyun's ear and pulled out his fingers directing his dick towards Baekhyun's entrance.
The petite boy slowly lowered his hips letting out a painful yelp. He breathed in and slammed himself down on Chanyeol funnily. Both of them let out long moans. Baekhyun's eyes were wet at this point.
"F-fuck, Chanyeol, you're so big" Baekhyun said shaking a little.
"You fit perfectly, baby" Chanyeol said and showed his tongue in Baekhyun's little mouth. "Move when you're ready" he said in between kisses.
After a bit Baekhyun started slowly mowing up and down. It hurt like hell at fort but as he started moving faster and Chanyeol moved hai hips a little it became crazily pleasurable. Baekhyun couldn't keep his lips together with Chanyeol's as high pitched moans just spilled out every second he moved.
"Gosh you're so good, Baekhyun" Chanyeol groaned kissing his chest.
Then Baekhyun stopped and started rolling his hips in little rounds making Chanyeol's' erection even more sensitive.
"C-Chanyeol I want you t-ah to spank me~" Baekhyun moaned out.
Then Chanyeol suddenly pulled out making Baekhyun shiver in sudden feeling of being empty, but not for long. Baekhyun was now on all does doggy style and Chanyeol thrusted in him with one go making the other yelp. After few thrusts Chanyeol spanked Baekhyun perfect butt.
"Y-yes!" Baekhyun screamed.
"You like kinky shit don't you" Chanyeol smirked and he leaned in and but Baekhyun's ear.
He spanked him few more times making the petite boy a moaning mess making it hard for Chanyeol nr to come right now. He waned to stay in him a little longer. His thrust became even faster. The sound of slapping skin and moans filled the whole room
"I will come, Yeol~!" Baekhyun groaned out at the same time Chanyeol spanked him harder the before.
"Come for me, Baekkie" Chanyeol purred into Baekhyun's ear and not of them came.
Baekhyun came on his stomach and sheets while he felt how Chanyeol's seeds filled him up form inside.
Chanyeol slowly pulled out and fell on is back pulling Baekhyun with him. He felt something had singer his head. He redhead for the object and too it out. It was the still running voice recorder. Chanyeol smirked.
"We even have this on record"
"Oh my god, yeol" Baekhyun giggled into his chest. "Don't u dare to show it so someone else"
"I won't" Chanyeol laughed "it's ours only"
"It was nice collaboration with you" Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed.
"Yeah, nice collab! When's your second comeback?!" Jongdae screamed out. He probably came back at that time into his room That was behind a wall.
"HOLY SHOT JONGDAE I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Baekhyun screamed out.
Both Jongdae and Chanyeol laughed till their stomachs hurt. Even though both love birds were embarrassed like hell.