Would I do this to her? {HunHan}

"Luhan, Please!" Sehun shouted standing miserably behind the door of their apartment. "Are you still mad about that girl? We only danced~ It's for class nothing more"

"Yeah right and touching her like that was for class too?" Luhan rolled his eyes and folded his arms on his chest resting his back against the door.

"YES. Listen art, especially something that had to do with human bodies sometimes goes pretty far , but you know yourself I didn't feel anything towards her...Lulu.. Please.. Open the door."

"...."

"Come om baby you know I'm sorry" Sehun says in the most honest voice.

"...." Luhan thinks for few moments and finally gives in opening the door with a frown that Sehun still adored so much.

Sehun moved forward, but Luhan was faster and walked to their bedroom.

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"Oh come on, Luhan~ It's not my fault" Sehun followed Luhan.

The smaller male took Sehun's pillow with a blanket and went to the living room throwing in on the couch.

"I'm going to the shower.." Luhan said still looking mad and walked away.

Sehun couldn't let this go on any longer so he smiled to himself and waited until the deer boy finished his shower time. The Sehun took a shower too and went out with sweat pants only knowing that Luhan would have hard time like that. But it seemed like Luhan entered the game too putting on Sehun's oversized shirt and only boxers showing his cute petite figure and smooth legs.

"Lulu~ Are you sure you want me to sleep here?" Sehun asked sitting on the couch and looking at his boyfriend who was standing on the door way to their bedroom.

"Yes"

"But you look so cute" Sehun said pouting.

"And you're not getting it" Luhan said trying to look away form shirtless Sehun.

Sehun the chuckled and stood up, walking up to Luhan and lifting his chin up.

"Really? Are you that confident?" He asked with his other hand already on Luhan's waist.

"S-sehun, stop" Luhan said blinking nervously and trying to look away but Sehun was keeping his face up.

"Would you think I would touch that girl like this?" Sehun asked as his hand moved under Luhan's shirt and underwear squeezing his soft, round butt.

"S-sehun" Luhan bit his lip blushing like crazy. "I said no"

"No?" Sehun then leaned in and pecked Luhans lips softly.

"N-no"

"Hmm" Then the taller male bit Luhans lower lip and slide his tongue in making Luhan loose his stubbornness.

His other hand made it's way to Luhan't butt softly squeezing his cheeks. Pressing his crotch against Luhan's.

"Do you really think I would this to her?" Sehun asked between kisses.

"N-No" Luhan breathed out.

"Do you want me now?"

"Ye-yes~"

Sehun suddenly lifted Luhan up letting the smaller guy wrap his legs around him. Sehun made his way to the couch and fell on it hovering over Luhan. The deer boy slowly moved his hips as he showed he already waned action.

"Just look at you, already want attention like that" Sehun laughed reaching for lube that he was prepared already as he knew he would get Luhan tonight.

"Gosh, Sehun, I swear you use dark magic or something~" Luhan said smirking.

"Only the best kind of dark magic" Sehun said as he pulled off Luhan's boxers and covered his fingers with strawberry flavored lube.

He places Luhan's legs on his shoulders and pushed in one finger. Luhan's breathing showed that he was impatient. His erection stood proudly. Sehun smirked and moved his finger feeling how Luhan's walls tightened. So he pushed in another finger making Luhan's body tense up as he moved them inside of him. But soon after he pulled out his fingers because he always liked to push it in him with a little force.

"Quickly" Luhan said as he touched his little cock letting out a little moan.

"And I wonder who's idea was this first?" Sehun chuckled, took a condom and put it on his hard dick sliding his pants just a little down. He covered it with a little lube too and started pushing his dick in Luhan.

"God, Luhan, you're so fucking tight" Sehun groaned at the feeling.

The smaller boy really was tighter the Sehun expected. Luhan moaned in pain as his eyes became watery. Sehun pushed it in half way and waited for Luhan to adjust him. He started moving making Luhan moan even more.

"S-Sehun, ah~ Deeper!" Luhan cried out moving his hips a little and jerking his own dick off.

Sehun smiled and leaned in to bite down Luhan's collarbone strongly thrusting his cock inside of Luhan. The smaller guy started to moan higher and faster as Sehun started moving.

"Hh-aah~ right t-there~!" Luhan dug his fingers in Sehun's black, soft hair pressing him closer as his boyfriend his prostate hard.

At every strong thrust Luhan let out a breathless moan that got higher every time. The smaller male came right when Sehun slammed in the deepest in him.

"S-Sehun~!" He cried out and hugged his boyfriend's neck as he released his cum in between them right on his shirt.

"Y-you're fast" Sehun smiled with his shaky breathing "but I'm almost here too" He said thrusting in few more times and coming into the condom, letting out a low moan.

He slowly slid it out and took off the condom throwing it in a bin. Luhan took off his dirty shirt and threw it on the ground. The two cuddled up and covered each other with a blanket.

"So, apology accepted?" Sehun asked cutely.

"Mmmm" Luhan acted as if he was really thinking about it.

"Come oon~" Sehun said Eskimo kissing him.

"Of course~" Luhan giggled.

"I love you"

"I love you too"