Hyung {Chanbaek}

WARNING: Insest and tiny age gap!!

 Baekhyun didn't quiet know how he got himself in this position. The 15 year old just came back from school, ate lunch, took a shower and started watching cartoons. And all of a sudden he felt hard. And here he is alone in the house, taking out his little cock. He had to admit that he was really shy with these thing even when he was alone and masturbated only twice so far. He was pretty innocent so this was something he prayed would go fluently.

He wrapped his pretty fingers around his cock and softly stroked it biting his lower lip. His hand started moving a little faster as he started to feel strong pleasure. He hoped that no one would come home now. But soon the petite boy forgot about that too letting loud moans spill through his pretty lips. Because of that he didn't hear the doors unlocking and opening. And he was about to come when he heard his older brother's low voice. Chanyeol.

"Baek?" Chanyeol aslked in the living room and froze.

There he was. His smaller brother all hot a bothered, with his beautiful fingers around his little, pretty dick. Baekhyun looked so hot that Chanyeol immediately got and idea. Baekhyun was about to get out of there when Chanyeol stopped him.

"Stop. I won't tell parents. In fact you should be lucky it was me who came in first." Chanyeol said walking up to the couch.

"H-hyung I-I" Baekhyun blushed madly as he was about to put his erected dick inside of his pants but his hand was stopped by Chanyeol's bigger one.

"Baekkie, this is not your first time doing it right?" He purred in Baekhyun's ear and slowly took his little member.

"N-No~ H-hyung, stop this is embarrassing" Baekhyun tired to hide his face.

"Have you only touched yourself like this?" Chanyeol asked starting to slowly stroke his dick.

"M-mhm" Baekhyun closed his eyes as he felt how good it actually was. How well his hyung pleasured him.

"Hmm" Chanyeol smiled "What hyung to make you feel even better?" Baekhyun didn't believe himself that he agreed nodding. "Say it" Chanyeol said softly slapping his cock.

"Y-yes ahh~" Baekhyun moaned out sweetly.

"Then be a good little brother and listen to me now." Chanyeol said and kissed Baekhyun's neck then he went for his lips sliding his tongue in. He pulled out after about a minute "On all fours".

Baekhyun wasn't sure what he was about to do but he did as Chanyeol said. The 17 year old ran his finger down Baekhyun's back to his half covered butt and pulled his pants down.

"Chanyeol? W-what are you going to do?" Baekhyun asked blushing like a cherry.

"You'll see, Baekkie~" Chanyeol chuckled and slapped his ass making the smaller boy gasp out of surprise.

He then slowly spread Baekhyun's soft butt cheeks reveling his cute little hole twitching. Baekhyun tried to move a little as he was supper embarrassed at this moment.

"Gosh you're so cute~" Chanyeol said as he placed one hand on Baekhyun's cock "I need you to help me hold you butt cheeks with you one hand"

"H-hyung, this is so" Baekhyun lowered his head as he reached for his butt cheek.

"You won't regret it after I swear" Chanyeol said and brushed his one finger against his butt hole.

Baekhyun was all tensed and didn't know what was coming, but he waited until he felt something soft and really wet entering him. Chanyeol slowly moved his tongue in Baekhyun as he started beating the smaller male off with his hand.

"A-ahhh, Y-yeol, th-that feels so good~" Baekhyun managed to say as all other words were replaced by his high pitched moans.

Chanyeol teased Baekhyun not fully sliding in his tongue and making little circles one the side. But then he went deeper making Baekhyun pushed his hips backwards a little. He became so sensitive feeling every move Chanyeol's tongue and fingers did. And right when he felt his sweet spots both reaching their limits he let out a loud moan that seemed like he was calling Chanyeol's name, but you couldn't really tell. He came right in Chanyeol's palm. His hyung pulled away as the little brother feel on his side. Chanyeol licked the cum off his fingers and palm clean.

"You're so sweet, Baekkie" Chanyeol said chuckling.

Baekhyun was about to say something when they heard their mother's car pull up outside. Both brother shot up. Baekhyun quickly pulled up his pats and Chanyeol covered the little drop of cum with a cushion. They both sat down like nothing happened ans starred at a TV not even caring what was on it. Right before their mother opened the door Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol blushing madly and licked his lips nervously.

"L-Let's do this again... S-some time, hyung" the petite boy said and went to meet their mother.

Chanyeol stood up and smirked to himself.

"Sure"