A small town girl, now a big time star.

• Dedicated to Autumn Engle

Hi, my name is Ashley Hale, I hale (you see what I did there!) from Ireland. I am 15, turning 16 and my family just moved to the US. Is this a good place I ask myself all the time! I have always wanted to go to America and England! You know those red bus thingies, that have two levels? Yeah I have always wanted to ride one of those. America is a big place with lots of people, Ireland on the other hand isn't so big, and doesn't have as many people. My life in Ireland was great, but I hope that this new life that I get to start in America will be even better! 

. . . .

It is my first time in Oakley, let alone America.  School around here starts around September, in Ireland it started in October and ended in May. There are so many different things! They drive on the other side of the road and they talk with a lot of slang (well so do I but I'm used to Irish slang, not American slang). They call each other dog and bro, whats with that? My family bought this huge beach house in California, it has 3 stories and the side facing the water is made of all glass. I got to choose my bedroom of course I chose the room on the 2nd floor with the one glass wall. I have seen a lot of guys here that look like they are from Tumblr, like they just jumped out of someone's computer screen! Since my family has been here i haven't talked to anyone. On guy (really hot one) said hi to me but i put my head down and acted like my music was playing so i didn't hear him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys it's me the author! :) I hope you are loving it so far i know i don't have very much yet but i will update A.S.A.P. i promiss!! Have fun reading! :) oh and btw this is my first book so tell me how i did, thanx! ;)