Chapter 1

Aleksandria's POV:

I made my way downstairs to the table and saw my little sister, Elektra, and my cousins, James, Albus and Lily. 
~ Let me tell you a little about myself, you see, my Father, Jadan, My Mother, Echo, and my little brother, Jaxon, all were murdered by Demons. My younger sister and I now live with our Mothers cousin, Harry Potter. There is a prophecy about me, that I am the one to destroy the Demons that plan to take over the Wizard World.~
I sat down next to my sister and saw that I had mail, I grabbed the letter and opened it to find my Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, I looked over to my cousin, Albus, has one too, that must mean that Rose Weasley has gotten hers too. I heard my Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny walk in, they told my sister and I to call them that, "So you got your letters I see, guess we better go and get your school supplies" My Uncle said. So after breakfast we all went to get ready, and met back up in the living room before heading to get our school supplies. My wand is a Yew wood, Dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" in length, Surprisingly Swishy flexibility. I got a broom, and my books. After all the shopping we headed home and got ready for bed, we had spent the whole day shopping for James, Albus and I. As I layer in bed, I listened to my Aunt and Uncles conversation, they were talking about the prophecy and how much a like it sounded to what happened to him, I fell asleep before I heard the rest.

//That's it for the first chapter, I'll try to update more soon, but I am at a funeral today and school keeps me busy, I hope you liked this chapter!~Alexis Clayton//