Info

Years after the Battle At Hogwarts, it seems everything has calmed and things have been restored, but things were going to change, on July 14th, 2006 a baby girl was born, she had purple eyes and was said to be the one to destroy the Demons that would be sent to take over the Wizard World.

//Ok, So, This is based after the Battle at Hogwarts and 19 years later. Every 3 chapters is a year. 2016 is the year James Sirius Potter son of Harry and Ginny Potter starts his first year at Hogwarts. 2017 is the year Aleksandria Blackwell daughter of Echo and Jadan Blackwell, Albus Potter son of Harry and Ginny Potter, Rose Weasley daughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy son of Draco and Astoria Malfoy start their first year at Hogwarts. 2019 is the year Lily Luna Potter daughter of Harry and Ginny Potter, Elektra Blackwell daughter of Echo and Jadan Blackwell, and Hugo Weasley son of Ron and Hermione Weasley start their first year at Hogwarts. 2020 would be the year Jaxon Blackwell son of Echo and Jadan Blackwell would have started his first year at Hogwarts. The year the book starts will be 2017.

Their ages will be as followed- Year 1: 11-12, Year 2: 12-13, Year 3: 13-14, Year 4: 14-15, Year 5: 15-16, Year 6: 16-17, Year 7: 17-18.

This story will follow my OC's as well as the children of the characters in JK Rowling's Series Harry Potter. I do not own any of the Harry Potter Series characters, places, or anything that JK Rowling Created, I own the rights to my OC's and any places or thing I decide to create and add.//