Chapter 8

Antonio smirked at the noise Lovino was making with his sandals, and followed, shutting the door behind him. If he remembered correctly, it wasn't too far away from his own tattoo parlour. The brunette caught up to Lovino and snaked an arm around his waist.

The squeaks was the reason why Lovino looked so grumpy. He wasn't embarrassed by it, but he was very annoyed. When Antonio placed his arms around Lovino's waist, Lovino didn't say or do anything. His mind was preoccupied with the crazy amount of squeaks and the little gurgles and small growls from his stomach. Now, Lovino was blushing. His stomach growling like that was embarrassing more so than the squeaks. He hugged himself at the stomach and squeezed as an attempt to stop the growls. But the growling wouldn't stop. Eventually he gave up, "My stomach... Is a jerk bastard."

Antonio looked down at flustered Lovino with a look of sympathy. He gave the boy a small smile and kissed the top of his head. "We're almost there, mí amore," he said, poking Lovino's tummy.

Lovino swatted Antonio's hand away, "Stop poking me, you're making it worse," he complained, shielding his stomach with his arms.

"Awwwh, poor Lovi~" he whined, sticking his lip out and nuzzling his face into the Italian's hair.

He nudged the Spaniard with his elbow as hard as possible, "Idiot, don't treat me like a child in public."

"Ow!" he exclaimed, laughing, rubbing the area Lovino hit. "So mean," pouted Antonio, hand still covering the spot.

An evil-like smirk appeared on Lovino's lips. He placed his hand on Antonio's back, "Are you okay?" He spoke in an overly affectionate voice, sounding out each word like a mother would to a 3 year old, "Does your boo-boo hurt? Do you need to be babied until you feel much better?" Each word was said in different facial expressions. And, not to mention, Lovino said it quite loudly so a few people around gave the two weird look.

Antonio gaze flitted around, embarrassed, face flushed. He waved off the people' gazes with a small smile and nodded, assuring everything was alright. He looked back down to Lovino, eyes narrowed. "You win," grumbled the brunette.

Lovino winked with a pleased smirk on his face, "Of course I win. It's what I just do," He wrapped his arm around Antonio's waist, pulling the two close.

Antonio rolled his eyes and patted Lovino's hip, opening the door to the restaurant as they arrived.